Ever since Dior’s Small Book Tote made an appearance over on Instagram (click to have a look here), there have been questions aplenty, from the exact size to how much it retails and what it can actually hold. And while all the questions can’t be answered yet, here’s a start. And if you have any more after reading this entry, just drop a comment below.
01. The Small Book Tote measures some 36.5 cm by 28 cm, with the same handle drop length as the original Book Tote.
02. It is currently not available in Singapore (or in the region, for that matter), but you can already find it in selected Dior boutiques in Europe, as well as in Japan. For the rest of the world (but this might change), deliveries are slated for January 2020.
03. In Europe it is priced at EUR2100, and the expected selling price when it is eventually launched in Singapore is currently set at SGD3450. Again, not set in stone and expect changes when the launch date is nearer.
04. Besides the #DiorOblique ones in selected colours, it will also come in the Toile de Jouy motif in 3 colours (Burgundy, Navy and Olive). It will also come in full-leather versions, but there’s no word on the exact prices yet.
05. Size-wise, it is pretty ample, and you can actually fit the Small Book Tote snuggly within the larger one, which gives you rough idea of what it can hold. It will also fit a 13″ MacBook nicely, as well as other your other essentials.
Any other questions?