If you thought last year’s #CocoCafe was fun, this year’s beauty pop-up, #CocoGameCenter, is guaranteed to be all that and more. Set in a much bigger space over at The Luxe Art Museum, CGC officially opens to the public on 28 April 2018, with entry prioritised to those of you who pre-registered via this link. Now, before you get all excited as snapshots have started to surface all over IG today, here are 5 things you should most definitely to do at the pop-up!
01. Claim your tokens at the entrance and head straight for The Bubble Game. Technically a claw gaming machine, try your luck navigating with the claw and pick up little balls of goodies. What can you find inside? Fragrance vials, beauty samples from the Hydra Beauty range and more!
02. Venturing further, you will not miss out on the giant wall of coloured paper bags that’s the absolute perfect backdrop for all your OOTDs. Made up of pretty hues of red and pink, with black paper bags forming the CC interlocking logo, this is one IG-worthy snapshot you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
03. Besides the claw machine, other games like Coco Smash, Coco Sounds and The Beauty Ride (like Daytona, but a girlier version for the ladies) are free to play over at the gaming kiosks lined up in the middle. Pit yourself against your friends and have even more fun racing each other for the top spot. Winner gets an additional prize too. Yay!
04. Always needed beauty advice but don’t know where to start? Snag a seat at the makeup counters for some expert beauty advice from a Chanel makeup artist.
05. After you’ve had all your fun, don’t forget to take a look at the exclusive beauty products only available at the pop-up. From the No 5 L’EAU On Hand Cream that comes in the same cute egg-shaped bottle to
LES BEIGES Touch-up Sets and even the POUDRE LUMIERE Rosy Gold. Pre-launch offerings include the Cruise 2018 makeup collection as well as new offerings from HYDRA BEAUTY.
Lastly, if you would like to head down to the space without registering first, know that walk-in slots are limited. In other words, do register online now, and while the weekends are almost completely full, there are still weekday slots available, so grab a girlfriend or two and have a really long lunch. You know what I mean. #CocoGameCenter is located at the Luxe Art Museum at 6 Handy Road (#02-01) and it will run from 28 April to 6 May 2018.