Chanel S/S14 Trompe-l’œil Boy Chanel

chanel_ss14-trompe-loeil-boy-chanel While you’ve already set eyes on one of the most-anticipated bags from Chanel S/S14: the backpack, I’ll bet my last dollar you haven’t yet seen this, the Chanel S/S14 Trompe-l’œil Boy Chanel that’s literally cut from the same cloth as the backpack. What looks to be thick canvas has the Boy Chanel‘s signature look stencilled on, and adorned with the same twisted corded sling details you’ll find on the backpack.

Two things to note. I expect it to be much lighter than your regular full-leather Boy Chanel, and I’m hoping it will come in less than a regular leather one too, seeing how it’s mostly canvas and all.

And while I haven’t yet received the official list price yet, you should be showing your regular Chanel SA this image and asking if you can be wait-listed, seeing how they’ll probably sold out in a flash. Perfect for those wanting to use it as a set with the backpack, or alone if you find the backpack too clunky for your taste, it’s definitely one worth coveting for S/S14.

Image: Chanel

YOU SHOULD SEE: Chanel Parfum Bottle Clutch In Black
YOU SHOULD SEE: 5 Reasons Why You Should Get This Charlotte Over That Chanel
YOU SHOULD SEE: Cruise 2014 Womens Chanel: Bags

Comments

• Jane tang says:

Hi hi, can I ask do you have the Chanel S/S14 Trompe-l’œil Boy Chanel?

And the canvas backpack? How much you selling? Can ship to Singapore? Thank you for your reply.

• Marie says:

I booked mine, awaiting my SA’s call to pick it up when it reaches avenue Montaigne! Yes!!!

• Mathew says:

Hi I’m loving the relaxed and boho-ish style, I think I could carry this around in a plain tee shirt and pants. Do you know how much it will cost? Approximately?

• Shawn says:

Hi there, I’m looking for a messenger/briefcase for myself – one with a detachable shoulder strap, with a budget of around SGD1500.

I’m 18, 171 cm, lean fit build. Using it for school, not too big, not too small, just enough to hold a MacBook 13″, iPad Air and some small gym equipment – bottle perhaps. Could you kindly recommend me some? Much thanks!

• Jason says:

To be honest, a bag that can fit all that, will not be small for sure… The only thing that I can think of is maybe a LV Keepall45 Bandouliere. I can definitely fit all that but you might need to get protective cases for your computer and iPad. Hope that helps. Other duffles that size will do the same thing. Not sure about the price but when I bought my Keepall they were definitely below your budget.

• beepee says:

too cute! a special piece for sure… but i would rather have an all leather or even a stingray boy (my ultimate dream boy!)!