Givenchy Shark & Flower iPad Case

givechy_shark-flower-ipad-case Though I stand the risk of being abandoned/lynched/mauled for doing so many Givenchy posts back to back (well almost), I thought it would be a pity not to feature this. From the F/W13 collection, the Givenchy Shark & Flower iPad Case is technically just a coated canvas case, but what I’m loving are the prints on it: a single star and a shark’s jawbone on one side, a ring of white and purple irises on the other.

Knowing Tisci, there’s some dark mystical meaning to it all on why he chose these particular prints, or well, because they kinda look good together. Available for pre-order now via LUISAVIAROMA, it’s priced at SGD360 and should be delivered to your doorstep before 30 September.

And while you’re there deciding what pieces to get, don’t forget to check out the printed canvas Dobermann pouch which is priced at SGD583 (click here to have a look), or the original Rottweiler coated canvas pouch/clutch (SGD480) that’s now back as well, great for those who missed out on it the first time round 2 seasons ago.

The only downside? Those familiar with Givenchy will realise that prices are slowly but surely inching their way up. Right?

Image: Givenchy

YOU SHOULD SEE: Givenchy Pandora Box
YOU SHOULD SEE: Pre-Fall 2013 Mens Givenchy

Comments

• hazid says:

Something else for me to lust over. Thanks BB, thanks.

Hi John, truthfully, the Givenchy Rottweiler large pouch is built pretty slim, but it will be fine if you’re just putting these 4 basic items into it, Perfect for day and night too, if you ask me.

But for the sake of longevity that’s not trend-driven, then go for the PS1 iPad case.

• John says:

Thanks for the input! I love the Rottweiler, but I’ve always loved the PS1 iPad Case a lot. I’m just concerned I’ll regret passing up on the Givenchy piece again. But I really do love the PS1 line, and the iPad Case is a great way to add it to my collection. I love the PS1 Large but strap is too short. The strap of the PS1 XLarge is just right, but I find the bag too big. LOL.

• John says:

So happy to see the Rottweiler pouch is back. Would you have an idea if it’ll be available in stores as well?

It might not be. I’m thinking it could be specially restocked just for LUISAVIAROMA, but I could be wrong. Still, if you really want it, better safe than sorry and just put your pre-order in first. You can always return it later if you change your mind?

• John says:

Hi Bagaholicboy, need your expert advice. I recently received an iPad Mini for a gift and it will have its own case to keep it protected. Now I’m looking to buy a clutch/pouch for daily use to store my iPad Mini, LV Brazza wallet, a LV key pouch and a BlackBerry phone (on days I don’t want to carry a bag.)

I’m torn between getting the re-issued Givenchy Rottweiler large pouch and the Proenza Schouler PS1 black iPad case. Your thoughts? I plan to use this pouch for day and night as well. Thanks in advance!