01. In 1937, the Fontana brothers opened their first Valextra shop in the Piazza San Babila, Milan, celebrating their 75th anniversary last year. Maintaining exclusivity, Valextra can only be found in 14 countries worldwide.
02. Known for structured lines and understated quality, Valextra handbags and briefcases are still made in Italy today and have proved to possess enduring appeal through the years.
03. All Valextra bags are lined in a light coloured leather of the highest quality, something that is very rarely seen, thus adding a lusciously luxe feel to each piece.
04. Fans past and present include Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, David Beckham, Grace Kelly, Jennifer Aniston, Katie Holmes, Sharon Stone, Tyler Brûlé, Wallis Simpson and US First Lady Michelle Obama.
05. Singapore will be joining the ranks of countries with their very own Valextra boutique, the 15th country in the world with the boutique opening end-2013 at Paragon along Orchard Road.
Clockwise from top left: Credit & Business Card Holder, EUR140, Zip Envelope With Motif Detail, EUR185, Elizabeth, POA, Card Holder, EUR195, Isis, POA, 6 Hole Key Holder With Button, EUR135