So, the world didn’t end and we’re all still here. Which in my world just means one thing. Here’s to another year of bags, bags and more bags. To each and every one one of you reading this, whether you’re saving up hard to get your first designer bag or coveting that elusive bag that comes in an orange box, may your dream (or dreams) come through this year.
But before we start the year proper, here’s a quick look at what happened on this blog during the month of December. Enjoy, and Happy 2013 again, guys!
01. Missed out on getting your loved one something special for X’mas? No worries, especially with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, here are some gift ideas that will still come in handy come 14 February. Check out 10 gift ideas under SGD500, as well as 10 ridiculously fun (and expensive) gifts.
02. Fans of Louis Vuitton have much to look forward to; you’ve got the S/S13 scarves collaboration to check out, as well as 2 new bags. First up, the Monogram Canvas Metis, a 3-in-1 hobo, as well as the Epi Monceau BB, a reinterpreted classic now made smaller. Last but not least, the adorable Carrousel Bag Charm.
03. Want to buy authentic Goyard from the comfort of your own home but don’t know how? Check out this post and find out what you’ve got to do. Saint Louis, anyone?
05. More bags for the ladies; check out the Alexander McQueen Small Heroine, The Row Metal-Framed Lizard Clutch, the Marni Leather Clutch and the Moynat Réjane. All classy, all elegant and definitely worth another look.
06. For a bit of crazy, check out the very novel (and fun) Fendi Baguette Canvas Painter Kit, PVC totes from the Melissa Refraction collection and those crazy hula hoop bags (officially known as the Classic Flap Hoops) from S/S13 Chanel.
07. Looking for something smaller in the form of SLGs? From Montblanc’s La Vie de Bohème collection, to Loewe’s Andalus collection, to Saint Laurent’s Classic Marquage collection, there’s something for everyone. Not exactly a bag, or a SLG, but something both sexes will appreciate, the Givenchy Madonna Antigona Clutch is another one you should check out.
08. Now for the boys. From Louis Vuitton we’ve got the Pre-Spring 2013 Duffle, as well as the Nomade Honoré that’s pretty lush. There’s also the snazzy DODOcase + J.Crew iPad Cases, tiger sweatshirts from Kenzo S/S13, and the Mr Porter Paperback Volume 1. And let’s not forget the Coach Bleecker Leather Moulded Colourblock Card Case either, something the boys (and the girls) are looking forward to.
10. Rounding up the month, check out Burberry’s new S/S13 ad campaign featuring the middle child of Posh and Becks, and Penelope Cruz waxing lyrical about Spanish house Loewe, which she will front in ad campaigns in 2013.