Chanel Classic Flap Hoops

chanel_classic-flap-hoops-small Just so you know, prices in USD for one of next season’s most interesting bags are out. Better known as the hula loop bag, the Chanel Classic Flap Hoops officially comes in 2 sizes, and they should retail for USD2700 and USD3100 respectively. Finished off with ruthenium hardware and lambskin leather wrapped hoop handles, I have a feeling these will be rolling off the shelves the moment they arrive.

Measuring 15 cm by 28 cm for the small one, and 19 cm by 30 cm for the larger one, the small ones will come in colour combinations such as Yellow/Black and Navy Blue/Black, for example. The larger ones will be available in hues like Red (shown above) and Black.

That’s all I’ve got at the moment, so do stay tuned for more updates. Including more on the Chanel Boy Brick (aka the ‘Lego’ Clutch) which is set to retail for USD9900 a pop.

Image: Chanel

Comments

• XXL says:

the idea is great but i hope the bag will evolve to look less like an actual hoolahoop next season… so the design can look more coherent rather than two separate entities.

• Chic 'n Cheap Living says:

I’ve been really fascinated by these hoop bags – they are such a fun and interesting departure from Classic Flaps and Reissues. It is also relatively affordable considering the constant Chanel price increases. I think I’ll be tempted, but likely stick with the classic lines.

• Charmaine says:

Hi Bagaholicboy!

I have a dilemma… I bought a GHW Jumbo Classic Flap in Caviar from Paris earlier this year and only used it once so far. My sisters and close friends told me that they think it’s too big for me. I wear dresses more than anything else and I’m wondering if Medium Classic Flap in Lambskin is more suitable for me? I love Lambskin but I’m afraid it’s very difficult to take care especially for a Jumbo size so I bought Caviar in the end. Which is a better combination?

(A) Medium GHW Lambskin + Jumbo GHW Caviar
    (B) Medium SHW Lambskin + Jumbo SHW Caviar
    (C) Medium GHW Lambskin + Jumbo SHW Caviar
    (D) Medium SHW Lambskin + Jumbo GHW Caviar

Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

• Vicky says:

I think it’s such a fun bag in a weird way. Don’t know why I like it, too.

• ygpy says:

ridiculous! but i do love it.

• Jasmine says:

I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m starting to really want one of these! In the future they will be so rare and limited and will be sold for at least double the current selling price. So tempting! I think I may need the blue/black one!