Spring-Summer 2013 Womens Céline

With the weather being so gloomy and wet lately I thought it would be nice to give everyone a bit of sunshine in the form of Céline bags from the S/S13 collection. And while they won’t be out anytime soon, there’s really nothing wrong ogling (and saving) for when they do actually come out next March. Besides house icons like the Box, the Luggage and the Phantom, you’ll also see a newish bag in the collage above, the All Soft.

Best described as the Cabas without the handles, folded over and punched with holes to allow a sling strap to be slotted through, you’ll actually find the All Soft in Celine boutiques soon, making its official debut in the Cruise 2013 collection. But it’s the one in these colours that I like, reminding me of say, a lemon tart or a lemon meringue pie. Best savoured with a hot cup of coffee of course, which will be perfect on a gloomy and wet day like this.

Image: Céline

Comments

• easternlad says:

Hi there, would love to have your opinion. I’m a local chap, 175 cm in height, lean fit.I am seriously considering a dark blue python Luggage Mini. I would love a dark brown but its not available. What do you think of the size, colour and well, the Luggage being carried by a man?

Honestly, go big or go small is what I would recommend for a guy. The largest one will work well as a tote, the smallest one (in this case the Nano) would be great as a sling, or what I like to call the ‘camera bag’. Everything else in-between just feels a tad odd on a guy but that’s my just personal opinion.

• easternlad says:

Thanks Bagaholicboy! It’s just that I have not had the opportunity to try out the one in medium. The Mini in full leather is just too heavy for me as a tote, but the one in python feels fine.

• Kelly says:

Hi there, sorry to bother but I was wondering if you could advise on whether or not the S/S12 CELINE FLUORO PINK LUGGAGE had a shoulder version? I see reputable resellers selling it and I am thinking of buying but I am not even sure if that was actually available. Please help! Thanks.

• Phi says:

Hi Bagaholicboy. I wonder if you know the price of the All Soft? They’re lovely!

• Kate says:

Just wondering how much the Luggage Tote in Micro costs in SG?