It’s that time of year again when prices don’t make sense and everything’s up for grabs. Yes folks, I’m talking about the annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounts/offers that have officially kicked off.
And while I didn’t check out every single online site with an offer (after a while, my credit card just refused to work anymore), do feel free to add on to the list in the comments section.
01. With many F/W12 RTW, bags and accessories at up to 30% off, SSENSE has a stellar inventory of the hippest brands up for grabs. From Alexander Wang and Marc by Marc Jacobs to Mulberry and Proenza Schouler, SSENSE is even throwing in free international shipping (use promo code ‘FREESHIPWW‘) for those who spend over USD500.
02. Shopbop’s back with another great offer this year with their multi-tiered discounts. In a nutshell, the more you buy, the higher the discount. For example, spend USD250 and get 20% off. Spend over USD1500 and you’ll get 35% off. Just don’t forget to use promo code ‘BIGEVENT12‘ at checkout.
03. Ending on Sunday at midnight is My-Wardrobe’s offer of 25% off most everything (use promo code ‘PERFECTPRESENT25‘) so you can now indulge in brands like Anya Hindmarch, DKNY, Paul Smith and more.
04. With discounts of up to 40% off, Opening Ceremony is one more you’ve got to check out. With brands like ACNE, Jeremy Scott, J.W Anderson and Mary Katrantzou up for grabs, you’d be a fool not to.
05. For a limited time only, Barneys is offering free international shipping to orders from Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, UK and yes, Singapore. Ready your credit cards, it’s time to indulge in brands like Balenciaga, Lanvin, Marni, Valextra and many, many more.
06. If I have to pick just one favourite from the lot, it will have to be Colette, which has kicked off discounts of up to 50% off for current season gems for only 1 day. Yes, you’ve got less than 24 hours to decide if you really want that bright red Antigona (now EUR745), as well as bags from the likes of Fendi, Tila March and Valentino.