If you’re reading this, you would already know two things. First that I’m in Paris, and second, I haven’t been blogging much lately, so do bear with me for the time being. Still the show must go on, so here’s September’s instalment of Bagaholicboy Reminisces.
01. Let’s kick off this month’s recap post with everything H&M + Anna Dello Russo, which hits Singapore this Thursday on 4 October. Check out her OTT video where she expects us all to have a fashion shower, the flamboyant lookbook, and of course, her fabulous ad campaign.
02. Moving along we’ve got Longchamp’s ad campaign (with video) of Oh My Bike, while Prada releases their F/W12 digital lookbook, Real Fantasies. Also announced was the opening of Burberry’s largest global flagship at Regent Street which I had the honour of visiting, as well as the new bags (and clutches) from Burberry Prorsum’s S/S13 collection.
04. Luggage features strongly this month, due in part to all my travels. For the girls, the Rimowa Salsa in Pearl Rose which should be released in SG very soon, and the H&M + Anna Dello Russo Trolley that’s a must-buy, of course. And for the boys, the Tumi Tegra Lite International Carry-On that now follows me whenever I travel.
05. An abundance of elaborate minaudiere has hit Singapore. Check out the Cartier Jewellery Bags collection and the Givenchy Flower Minaudiere in Red Satin, together with delicate heirloom brooches, not forgetting the H&M + Anna Dello Russo Minaudiere collection either. Chic or cheap, take your pick.
06. More bag choices include the Alexander McQueen De Manta Petal Clutch, and Burberry Prorsum’s Orchard in Check Jacquard. There’s also the soon-to-be-released Loewe Barroco Arco28 and the Mulberry Maisie bags in Flame Silky Snake Print.
08. For a splash of colour in the SLG department, there’s the Chanel F/W12 Camellia collection which no discerning fan should do without, the Loewe Whips Skin Zip Around Wallet that comes in many juicy hues, as well as next season’s pouch du jour, the Givenchy zip pouches which come in designs for both boys and girls.
09. For the boys there’s the Balenciaga Smart as well as the Depression Croc Print Pyramid Briefcase that some gals may find hard to resist as well. Other gorgeous things this month include the Montblanc Nicolas Rieussec Chronograph Open Home Time and the Givenchy Paisley Aeroplane Sneaker that you should start wait listing for, stat.
10. Tech cases were not forgotten. Check out the Case-Mate’s Creatures collection of iPhone5 cases (can anyone tell me if they are available in SG yet?), as well as the Fabrix Canvas Envelope collection, good for iPads, MacBooks and the like.