We are officially at the halfway point as far as 2012 is concerned, which also kinda marks the end of one season (S/S12) and the start of another (F/W12). What that means is you’ll be seeing lots of new season bags on this blog (which is always a good thing, no?), but before we officially kick off with July’s line-up, here’s a look back at all the highlights of June.
01. Fans of Chanel, take heed. New F/W12 pieces on their way in (or already here) include those drool worthy SLGs from the Paris-Bombay collection. Then there are the SLGs from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection, as well as the bags from the same collection. And yes, there’s a tweed backpack too that’s actually kinda retro.
02. With Singapore being only 1 of the 7 global locations that Louis Vuitton + Yayoi Kusama stores will ‘pop-up’ in, fans are already looking forward to the mid-July opening date. Click here to see what you may have missed with regards to the collection, including the Louis Vuitton + Yayoi Kusama Monogram Vernis Dots Lockit MM that will set you back by SGD4550.
03. Catch up on everything you may have missed with regards to the F/W12 Mulberry collection, including the ad campaign that features many new bags from the British house, such as the Maisie Clipper, the Lily in Flame Exotic Tweed, the Zig Zag Bag and the Del Ray.
05. Ladies, new F/W12 bags you could/should check out for work include the Alexander McQueen Heroine Leather Tote, the Céline Shoulder Bag, the Mulberry Small Hetty Hobo, the Proenza Schouler PS11, and the Sophie Hulme Black Zip Top Tote.
06. And for play we’ve got the the 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Pashli Satchel in PVC, Chloé Mini Marcie, clutches from F/W12 Kenzo, the Loewe Amazona in Gold Haircalf, and the Zatchels Orange Fluoro Leopard Satchel.
07. With tech gadgets taking the paramount spot in our lives, we now take pride in making sure they look their very best with the best of covers and cases. And some featured on this blog in June include the gorgeous iPhone cases from Loewe, the Givenchy Rottweiler iPad Case, as well as these laser-cut iPhone ones from Calvin Klein.
08. Boys, check out the Burberry Prorsum Sartorial Leather Tote, the Loewe Oro Cadiz35, plexi brooches from F/W12 Prada, the much-anticipated handle walking umbrellas (shown above), and of course, the newly arrived Givenchy Shark Jersey-Cotton Tee which is now also available in Singapore, by the way.
09. Love jewellery? Don’t miss out on checking out Montblanc’s exhibition at Mandarin Gallery, as well as the Hermès Kelly GM Bracelet that’s oh so beautiful.
10. Looking for fun, unique gifts for loved ones or yourself? For the month of June we’ve got the Bape camo banana cushions, and the hilarious South Park + Marc Jacobs Muscle Man Marc Doll. And then there’s the commemorative Fendi Baguette Book, which will make a great keepsake for fans familiar with Carrie Bradshaw’s first love.