Another 30 days have come and gone, and it’s now officially May. Which also means it’s time for another instalment of Bagaholicboy Reminisces, which pretty much sums up what I thought were the highlights in April as far as the blog is concerned.
From bags to kicks and a little bit of everything else in-between (yes guys, I’m taking your advice and expanding my repertoire a little), have a look-through and see what you could have missed last month.
01. First off, a big thank you to all of you who bought yourselves the April 2012 issue of Female, as well as took part in the Furla #iwantcandy giveaway. Congrats again to all the winners (who should have hopefully already picked up their bags and USB drives), and stay tuned for more giveaways that will be happening in the month of May.
02. If you’re looking for a new bag that is fun and/or affordable, do check out the following, including the limited edition The Cambridge Satchel Company Satchel in Baby Blue, the new season Furla Candy in juicy new colours, as well as the See by Chloé Large Joyrider, all of which are under SGD500 each.
03. At the other end of the spectrum we’ve got the most expensive picks, from Lady Dior in tweed and exotic crocodile, to the SGD5120 crystal-embellished clutch from Valentino. And let’s not forget the luxe shoulder bag in lizard from The Row, which will set you back by SGD7690 over at Club21.
04. For everything in-between, do check out the Chloé Mini Marcie, the Corto Moltedo Jenny Medium Tote, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Bellflower, the Mulberry Del Rey, the Raoul Jean Saddle, the Smythson Antonia North/South Bag, all of them beautiful (and safe) if you’re looking for something to use long-term.
05. For those looking for the fun and the quirky, you can check the following out, including the Burberry Medium Starburst Print Hobo, the Furla Aerospace Candy, the Givenchy Maison Tote, the Kenzo Bucket Bag, the Moschino Cheap & Chic Fork Napa Bag, and last, but by no means least, the very bizarre Kate Spade Wicker Armadillo which takes the cake.
08. Boys, do check out the Alfred Dunhill Bladon 24 Hour Bag if you’re looking for something for both work or play. Don’t forget to check out Louis Vuitton’s upcoming Cup Collection as well, along with kicks from the likes of Kenzo (the collab with Vans), New Balance (the PPF 620 collection) and YSL (you gotta love those rubber loafers).
09. If you’re looking for new pieces of jewellery, have a look at these two collections that are as different as night and day. From Cartier, the edgy yet precious Juste un Clou collection, and from Bvlgari, the luxe marble rings that come in 3 different colours.
10. And now for the bits and bobs, including the summer fragrances from The Body Shop, the Bang & Olufsen Beolit 12, the limited edition Diet Coke set featuring designs by Jean Paul Gaultier, and a woman’s bicycle from Dolce & Gabbana.
Also, let’s not forget An ABC Of Hermès Craft which I haven’t been able to get my hands on because it’s already sold out.
Image: Louis Vuitton