Another month has come and gone, and with it, lots of updates on this blog with regards to new season bags, accessories and everything else in-between that has been launched or will be launched soon. Without further ado, here are the highlights for February 2012.
01. Everyone’s looking forward to the launch of the H&M + Marni collaboration collection that’s due to be released next week on 8 March 2012. Do check out these posts, which include the prices in SGD, as well as 10 things you should know about the collection. And don’t forget to take part in the first of 3 exclusive scarf giveaways which ends tomorrow on the blog.
02. A special pre-loved vintage bag was the order of the day in early February, and I’m glad many of you like the Louis Vuitton Epi Malesherbes as much I do. For those of you who are still looking for it online and need help with authentication, my offer still stands.
03. It was love at first sight as far as the S/S12 Victoria Beckham Shopper was concerned, a gorgeous amalgamation of canvas and leather. Other lovely pieces you have to check out include the Shoulder, the Satchel and the Mini Bar Lock Clutch. Simply, divine.
04. Another gem that’s no less divine (or adorable) has got to be the Hermès Tiny Kelly. And don’t forget to scroll down; the Tiny Birkin is no less adorable either.
05. Other bags you should have a look at include the jaw-dropping Chanel Métiers d’Art Boy, the Damier Azur Figheri GM, the Mulberry Holiday Small Bayswater Satchel, the canvas and leather bag from Z Spoke by Zac Posen, the Cooper Shoulder from Smythson, as well as the luscious new season Miss Dior.
06. Small leather goods and a tech case also featured prominently this month, and those both the boys and the girls can check out include the Furla Royal, the Balenciaga Double Card, and those adorable pouches from the LeSportsac + Kate Sutton collection. And let’s not forget the SGD3180 quilted lambskin iPad case from Chanel.
07. The boys are quite spoilt for choice this month as far as bags and shoes are concerned. First up, the distinguished Alfred Dunhill London Single Document Satchel, the messenger designed by Tommy Ton, the Eastpak + Kris Van Assche collection, and the mouth-watering S/S12 leather bag from Bottega Veneta.
09. Other interesting bits include the Chanel Steel Bocce Ball Set, the Givenchy Jacquard Lanyard Keyring, and the Fashion Week limited editions from Miu Miu that won’t be available in Singapore. And check out Dr. Martens’ #FIRSTANDFOREVER ad campaign. It’s lovely.
10. There is more to Hermès than the Birkin or the Kelly. Say hello to the Jypsiere.
Image: Dr. Martens