It’s time for another monthly round-up, just in case you missed anything you shouldn’t really have. From Paris to Singapore and then to Hong Kong, October was hectic for me to say the least, but like every trip I take, packed with memories and good times. Without further ado, here’s this month’s instalment of Bagaholicboy Reminisces.
01. Fresh from Paris Fashion Week, here are some of my S/S12 picks from Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton. Still on the topic of PFW, here are some short videos I took myself while at the various show venues. Sure, they aren’t exactly professional, but I’m proud to call them my own. And check out some snapshots taken backstage at the S/S12 Loewe runway presentation in Paris.
02. More Loewe, including their limited edition Masters Of Leather collection (no one should be without one of these brightly-coloured beauties), their Made-To-Order service, as well as some quotable quotes from the man himself, Stuart Vevers. Don’t forget to check out the S/S12 Loewe Cordoba either, another firm favourite of mine from the Spanish luxury house.
03. The much anticipated H&M + Versace collaboration range drops in another 16 days, so before that happens so make sure you check out my 10 must-buy pieces from the limited edition one-off collection. Also, check out the look book, as well as the ad campaign.
04. Introducing the Hermès Haut À Courroies, one of the holy grails that still hasn’t made it into my collection. Need I say more?
06. Posts the girls should check out (or read again) include those regarding the new 3.1 Phillip Lim Croc-Effect Pashli Satchel, Alexander McQueen Cathedral Skull Brass Box Clutch, the Burberry Prorsum Metallic Check Crossbody, the Furla Glitter Candy Bag, the Globe-Trotter Candy collection, the Mulberry Loves Hong Kong Bayswater Satchel, as well as the new bags and SLGs from the Tod’s Signature collection.
07. Boys, you don’t have to feel left out. You should check out the new Jetsam collection of wallets, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Macassar Gaspar Wallet, as well the Mulberry Bayswater Briefcase.
08. Something that’s perfect for both boys and girls is Longchamp’s new Sur Mesure service. Customise up to 6 different styles of the Le Pliage, choosing the size you like best, the colours you prefer, as well as if you would like it embroidered (or embossed) with your initials.
09. Not something you can buy, but certainly appreciate are the animal sculptures created by artist Billie Achilleos to celebrate 100 years of Louis Vuitton’s SLGs. The creations are amazing; please have a look if you haven’t already!