Meredith Wendell Python-Trimmed Tote

New at Net-A-Porter is Meredith Wendell, a label that was founded in 2008 by Meredith and Wendell German, a husband-and-wife team. Handcrafted in Florence using Italian leathers, the company thrives on the concept of colourful individuality, which also explains their current S/S11 offerings.

Out of the 11 bags now available now online, I’m most enamoured with the Meredith Wendell Python-Trimmed Tote, a simply designed bag that’s 90% raffia weave. The other 10% consists of the colourful handles, part bright patent yellow handles, part green python skin handle tabs. It also comes with its own rope-like shoulder sling, which gives it that almost nautical feel about it.

But the best thing about it has got to be how affordable it is at the end of the day, priced at GBP375 (around SGD760 before shipping), which puts it on par with most other American brands in this price range.

And while we’re on the topic of Meredith Wendell, don’t forgot to check out their canvas and leather shoulder bag that’s pretty interesting as well.

Image: Net-A-Porter

 

Share this post

You Should Also Read:

Next and Previous Posts

Comments

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

The Lust List

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!