Officially the last instalment of Bagaholicboy Reminisces of 2010, I would like to first take this opportunity to wish everyone reading this a very Happy New Year. 2010 was a great year for me, especially since having gone full-time as a blogger in March.
9 months on, things are looking better than ever and I’m looking forward to what 2011 will bring me. And here’s wishing that all of you will be happy, healthy and successful in whatever you set out to do. And of course, a bag-tiful 2011!
Without further ado, here are some of the highlights for December 2010.
01. Spring is in the air, and very soon, arriving in shops island wide. Some of the collections for men I’m looking forward to include those by Gucci, Prada, and Louis Vuitton. Don’t forget to come back more often in January as well, as there will be more posts and updates on upcoming Spring collections.
03. Almost everybody in Singapore shops online, including yours truly. Some of my favourite online hangouts include Kepris, Net-A-Porter, Reebonz and Shopbop. Just follow the link and check out the full post.
04. If you missed the posts on the collections specially brought in for X’mas, here’s a quick recap. Check out pieces from Hermès, Loewe, as well as these charity postcards from Agnès b. that are still available, by the way.
05. There will always be bags I like, and bags I’m not sure about. One of them is the Monogram Vernis Sherwood. And another, the mouse-shaped purse from Gucci. Then there was the widely commented handbag from Victoria Beckham. What do you think?
06. On the other hand, bags I personally adored included the canvas holdall from Burberry, the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Groovee, the Mulberry Edie, and last but not least, the Proenza Schouler PS1 Small Satchel.
07. Cases for the iPad are still being launched, so if you still haven’t been able to get the ones from Louis Vuitton or Prada just yet, here are some others to consider, including Head Porter, Furla, and Tumi.
08. I did 2 posts in December on great gift ideas for Christmas, but as most of these items are still available, I’m pretty sure they can still help you out in the coming months. Check out 10 Christmas Gifts Under SGD250, as well as 10 Christmas Gifts Under SGD100.
09. A month never goes by without many, many posts on Louis Vuitton. Some of the new pieces that have been launched include bags and SLGs in the 3 new colours from Monogram Vernis, as well as those from the Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Leopard collection. Don’t forget to look for these new bags as well, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Retiro GM for the ladies, and the Louis Vuitton Damier Aventure Practical for the men.
10. And of course, what is Christmas in December without some self-pampering? Finally managed to get myself the Céline Racer Stripe Luggage Tote (which I had been yearning for since October), as well as the Louis Vuitton Monogram Macassar Keepall45. Joy!