Burberry Prorsum Lambton Shearling Hobo

Poking around online today I was looking for more information on the Burberry Prorsum Lambton Shearling Messenger which I picked up yesterday. A reader has also commented that it was already available for sale at Burberry’s US site. And while I was checking out Burberry’s UK site this popped up. Also from the Fall-Winter 2010 Mens Burberry Prorsum collection, the Burberry Prorsum Lambton Shearling Hobo. Another gorgeous hunk indeed, the hobo does seem to be more manageable than his much larger brother.

What can I say? I’m already obsessed, but thankfully Burberry UK does not ship directly to Singapore, which on hindsight is a blessing in disguise. I’ll just have to wait it out and see it for myself in person once it arrives. But for those of you in the European Union who are keen, the hobo retails for GBP1195.

Images: Burberry

Comments

• teemu says:

Burberry’s UK online store delivers to Singapore via mail order. I have tried succesfully. And you can get things from the Burberry UK online store a lot cheaper than from Burberry stores in Singapore… even after adding the shipping cost.

• jeezy says:

anybody have info on that military watch and when it is releasing?

• cactus says:

“Lambton Shearling”? Isn’t that what Mariah Carey call her fans with a buzzcut hair?

• deluxeduck says:

i really like this hobo version better. but the problem with shearling is that i can only use it for half a year or less.

• j says:

i just bought a coco chanel rain white lambskin flap bag that looks like a classic flap but has a removable rain covering. it’s my first chanel and even before i brought it out, everyone’s telling me what a big nono it is. firstly, its white & lambskin. should i just get the black reissue 2.55 which i originally wanted or stick with my white?

• Dottie says:

Love the buckle on this one. I think it’ll look nicer on a woman – why is that?

• kutik says:

Love the hobo version… seems just the perfect size! cant wait to see that in person as well!