Gucci iPad Case

Gucci iPad Case in Neoprene (SGD350) anyone?

But if neoprene ain’t your thing, check out the monogrammed leather (GG) versions, all of which will retail for SGD320 each (and cheaper than Louis Vuitton’s version). Set to be released first at Gucci flagship stores (does that mean Singapore will get an allotment too?) on 15 June 2010, special editions will also be launched from time to time, including one in Guccissima leather (Silver) for the holidays and one in bright red for Valentine’s Day 2011.

Images: Gucci

Comments

• Natasha Noor says:

Hi BB, I know i’m like a little slow in updating myself, but I’m just wondering, is the Gucci iPad case in neoprene selling in Singapore now? Hope you can help! Thanks!

• Melvin says:

I love the GG plus version

• Mohd Yusof says:

OMG! This is super cool! Too bad iPad is not yet available in M’sia

• rebecca says:

what the gucci merchandising personnel told me was there is no news on when the gucci would be arriving in singapore.. probably a month later.

• freshmess says:

It had to happen. Maybe these are better though compared to LV’s snug fit cases?

Btw, love the updated look and typography of your site.

Thanks Mark! It’s still under ‘renovation’ so it will only be truly complete by the end of the week. I’ve also commissioned a logotype just for my use so we’ll see how that turns out.

• yed says:

I so agree with you mark! I loove your new logo and type face. I feel like it fits your personality well. I can’t wait to see the finished look soon enough.

I also prefer this than the LV one. I actually want this. If I only had an ipad. I wonder if they will also come up with other gadget cases…