March is traditionally the month when the full range of S/S10 apparel, bags and accessories make its debut in Singapore, and fittingly, loads of posts on new arrivals were done this month. March is also the month when major fashion houses in Paris debut their F/W collections on the runway which saw Marc and Stuart having great telepathy, and Karl stealing the thunder from everyone else with giant chunks of ice. It was also the month I covered my top 10 iconic bags of all time, which was followed up by another 10 signature picks.
01. Loads of new bags for the girls, including the Mulberry Tooled Roxanne Tote (not bad for SGD550), the Alexander Wang Rocco Mini (cute!), the Kate Spade Bon Mot Shopper (loving the colours available), the Miu Miu Medium Coffer (more gorgeous colours!) and the Mulberry Ink Print Bayswater.
02. And because any month on this blog is not complete without Louis Vuitton. The Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle collection has hit Singapore, and many you lapped it up with the Speedy30 Bandouliere being the single most popular bag from this collection to date (click here to see them all). Another huge release that’s coming out next month is the Louis Vuitton Cosmic Blossom collection. Better wait list now to avoid missing out on anything.
03. For the boys (no, I have not forgotten you guys), check out the Coach Mens Hamptons Weekend Tote, the goat tote from Jack Spade, gorgeous bags from the Spring-Summer 2010 Mens Gucci collection, the Comme des Garçons Shirt Bag, and last but not least the perforated leather portfolio from Prada I’m still lusting over.
04. And for both girls and boys, a nice selection of iPhone cases and covers. Blackberry owners need not bother.
08. I’ve also got the man candy posts down pat. Check out Andy, Christopher, along with red carpet Oscar cuties Gerard, Jake and Ryan.
10. And last but not least, do your part for the SCWO-Star Shelter and bid generously especially on the 3 items I’ve donated, including a pair of totes from Agnès b. and Marc by Marc Jacobs, and a cosmetic pouch from Kate Spade.