Spring-Summer 2010 Tod’s Ad Campaign

In collaboration with eminent American photographer Elliot Erwitt, Tod’s presents their Spring-Summer 2010 Tod’s ad campaign; a collection of 40 black and white portraits featuring 22 cosmopolitan families in the United States, France and the United Kingdom.

Representing the essence of Tod’s distinctive DNA of contemporary elegance and timeless style, key pieces like the Gommino, the D Bag and the Ballerina were shot alongside the subjects in their own homes, a celebration of true craftsmanship and timeless sophistication in natural, candid images.

I swear by Tod’s footwear (my collection of 4 pairs is proof enough), and when it comes to comfort, craftsmanship and cost, there is honestly second to none for me. And no I’m not biased, and neither am I sponsored (though honestly that wouldn’t be a bad thing), I just love how their loafers and shoes make my feet feel, even after a long day trudging up and down Orchard Road.

Images: Tod’s

Comments

• Tricia says:

Hey BB, I recently bought a pair of ballerina flats however due to my broad feet and bunions, the front felt a bit tight after one day of use at work. You reckon if it’s advisable to bring it back to the shop to get it expanded a bit or should i let it expand a bit naturally with increased usage?

• von says:

hey there love. that was fast. would it be too masculine? im usually in shorts and those tees. was thinking of the tanned. what do u think of the lizard blue? thanks for the ideas…

• von says:

hi there. am getting my first loafer. any idea what could be the perfect casual pair for everyday wear that goes with everything? love the gommino but couldnt decide on the color. help!

Hey Von, if you need a colour that’s goes with everything I would recommend Dark Brown. And they got this colour at the moment, saw it at Tod’s Paragon just now.

• theknees says:

i love their mens shoes more than the womens!

• AIi says:

BB you only have 4 pairs? i have at least 30 pairs of Tod’s. You name any design i have them. If you are ever in Italy, you will be spoilt for choice if you are to visit their flagship store in Milan.

Yes only 4 pairs of Tod’s to date. Bags first, than shoes. That’s still my personal mantra.

• Ali says:

That’s not so bad. keep on with your Tods collection, you’ll probably not able to resist since you’ve already owned and worn a few. In the same vein, i’m advertising either – just relating to my personal experience whereby Tods shoes (for me, no bags) provides me the greatest comfort i can ever think of.

• Shirley says:

I have a pair of Orange leather and a pair or Red suede. They are so comfy and light. Love love them!

• Jimmy says:

How do you guys ensure the shoes stay fresh and clean wearing it without socks in this hot and humid weather? I’ve always wanted to try but the thought of perspiration going into the leather really turns me off.

• KellyX says:

love the ads!

• Brendan Kong says:

I love tods shoes!!! Comfortable soles and supple butter soft leather is the key to Italian made Tods shoes!