Spring-Summer 2010 Mens Gucci

I’m taking a different approach today. Instead of telling you (my dear reader) what’s nice, or not, I’ll just be telling you what I’ll be getting from the Spring-Summer 2010 Mens Gucci collection if I had all that extra cash lying around in shoe boxes under my bed.

First up, a very simple, very gorgeous all-leather duffle that’s great as a carry-on. Measuring 52 cm by 26 cm, it’s the perfect addition to any man’s wardrobe, be it for business travel or visits to the gym. Retailing for GBP1840, there is another version in cotton that retails for GBP1470.

Another bag I don’t mind adding to my own collection is the cotton tote with blue leather trim which retails for GBP915. Honestly I wouldn’t mind the one with yellow leather trim either though I think that did not make it into production.

One can never have enough sunglasses, and this pair of aviators is just the pair I’m looking for. I’m loving the cream detail, and the price ain’t bad either at just GBP185 a pair.

And last but not least, a simple double loop leather bracelet with a rhodium plated silver clasp (GBP200) that also comes in White and Blue.

Update: 16 March 2010
The tote (also known as the Olona) will retail for
SGD3810 in Singapore. The blue duffel (along with its twin in Grey) are also available at SGD4050 each.

Images: Gucci

Comments

• Christopher says:

do you know where can I get the Gucci leather bracelet in Singapore or any website that ships to Singapore?

• Carlos says:

LOVE the duffle bag! Such a great color!

• Leather or cotton, that duffle is to die for!!

• freshmess says:

The blue duffel looks gorgeous but do I really need another travel carryall?

• Noir says:

Dear BB! I absolutely love you! to you bags are a philosophy!

I need so MAJOR URGENT URGENT bag help.

I love Balenciaga. And I always thought that a man’s choice in the brand was limited to the (gorgeous) Weekender.But the other day my notion was questioned, I was walking down the streets of manhattan (where I am currently studying) and I saw a tall woman carrying the Balenciaga Giant Pompon in Palm Tree. I was floored. I absolutely loved the look. And now I am in absolute love with the bag. I love the slouch and the odd shape that it has. I especially love how it can be carried in so many different ways, held by the hands, on the shoulder, even hung by the long strap across the body like a messenger bag. And depending on how the drawstrings are tightened you can completely manipulate its volume and shape.

I want the Pompon in Black with Giant hardware. I think the silver hardware combined with the dark lambskin gives off a very young and fun look, but at the same time it holds a timeless, chic and austere quality.I know that the bag will be perfect with for school, work and play as it can hold a lap top, books and a plethora of other things.

But the main question that I have is, can a man pull it off? I am very tall (6.2″) and slim boy, and I think that it could possibly fit my style (especially with an all black NY ensemble). But I am still uncertain. Can this be one of those darling women’s bags that crosses the bridge to becoming an efficient manbag? The price is steep $1800 (not including the HEAVY New York City tax) so I want to make a very clear and precise decision, and I don’t want to regret it.

Please Please Please answer this question ASAP as my 19th birthday is coming up in like two days, and I would like (beloved) Mama and Daddy to get it for me =)!

Love, XoXo

Noir

P.S I did not know where else to post this question, I could not find your email, sorry.
    P.P.S I think its a decently fair price for ALL leather.
    P.P.P.S Good thinking with the Hermes Ulysse. I want it in orange!

• Nina says:

The blue duffel is sooooooo lovely!

• ManBag says:

As far as the blue duffle, I would wait for the one’s in Gucci’s Fall 2010 collection – much more interesting!!!

• Lala says:

is there a typo? GBP915 for a gucci cotton tote?

• The Mike says:

The duffle bag looks suspiciously a lot like the LV SC collection…

• Eric says:

The duffle and the tote are gorgeous.

Please if someday ur boxes are full of cash send me one too ok?