Louis Vuitton Monogram Eden Collection

It’s time to reveal more about the Louis Vuitton Monogram Eden collection, another one of my favourite lines after Monogram Denim. Hell, I like them all actually (including Monogram Cheche but more on that later).

Introducing the Louis Vuitton Monogram Eden Speedy25, which is just so adorable! Available in 2 different colours (Péche and Argent), it also comes with its own removable shoulder strap. In Singapore it will retail for SGD3520 (EUR1500).

Next we’ve got the Louis Vuitton Monogram Eden Néo, which is also the same bag Naomi Campbell picked to benefit the White Ribbon Alliance. Retailing for SGD4360 (EUR1850), it will come in 3 colours including Kaki (shown above), Péche and Argent. Measuring 30 cm by 25 cm, I expect this one to be a bestseller regardless of the price. There is a 3rd piece in the collection, the Monogram Eden Zoé (basically a flat pochette) that retails for SGD1760 (EUR750).

Last but not least, the 2 pieces that did not make it into production that includes a backpack and the small messenger/sling, though I recalled seeing the latter at the press presentation. And click here to see the entire S/S10 Womens Louis Vuitton summary, good if you missed out on anything earlier.

And before I sign off, here’s another Néo, but in Monogram Canvas. Exactly the same as the one in Mongram Eden, but slightly more affordable at SGD3300 (EUR1400).

Images: Louis Vuitton & Style

Comments

• Helen says:

Where did you buy the Neo on canvas and how much did you pay for it?

• Liway says:

The Neo Monogram that you posted has a seam in the middle of the bag. The Neo in LV website does not. Why is that difference? Also, the position of the flowers are different from the LV website.

• Terri says:

I definitely will be putting my name down for the Eden Neo in the Peche! My eyes have been locked on the bag since I saw it on the fashion parade!

The bag will lose a lot of character if it didn’t have the lock, so fingers crossed that it is still there when the line is released!

• yed says:

i actually like the stripes effect of this collection, very architectural for me. if there was men’s collection of similar design, i might really get one. hehe.

• Mei Fang says:

Hi BB,

Any idea when is the release date for the Mono Canvas Neo ?
    I heard no ‘Padlock’ on the bag…

It seem to be slated for release in March 2010, though I’ll update this post if I get any more news. According to what I see in the look book there is a padlock. We’ll see what happens…