2009 has been very good to me, especially in the 2nd half when it just got more and more hectic. I’m not complaining; instead I’m very thankful to all those who reached out and made this year especially memorable to me. By comparison December was perhaps the quietest/slowest month I had all year though not without it’s own highlights;
01. Biggest thing? Being able to attend the Spring-Summer 2010 Womens/Mens Louis Vuitton press presentation of course! What made it sweeter was the fact that I was the only blogger in Singapore to be officially invited based on the merit of this blog and that’s why I still beam like an idiot every time I think about that fateful day.
02. Uniqlo, Uniqlo, Uniqlo. Getting invited to the fashion show was one thing, but the store preview (with free shopping vouchers) was especially cool! I was even allowed to hold a giveaway that one of my readers won which also meant he and his date had shopping vouchers too.
05. Did my second Bagaholicboy Review, and this time I had the pleasure of testing out the Burberry Prorsum Stonewashed Carpenter Bag.
06. All you ever needed to know about the Goyard Saint Louis, and more importantly, how to get an authentic one shipped all the way to you in Singapore.
08. More Vuitton, including exclusive first looks at the Monogram Cheche and Monogram Denim collections, the ad campaign that features the lovely Lara Stone, and just for the boys the New Taiga collection. Yum…
09. Still on Vuitton, the soon-to-be-released Monogram Mini Lin Speedy30 with shoulder strap. And no, I am not kidding…
10. Some loved it, most did not. Yes, it’s the Monogram Underground backpack that got the most comments all week. Happy New Year guys!