Goyard Saint Louis Collection

Few brands rank as high in my heart as Goyard does and though I already own 3 pieces from this brand lately I’ve been itching to get myself a fourth. And the fourth piece I’ve been toying to get is (surprise, surprise) the Goyard Saint Louis GM in Black. I know, I know, I already have one in Black/Tan, but one in Black would be the perfect match for my Goyard Boeing45.

And like the profile I did for the Goyard Boeing collection recently, here’s all you need to know about the Goyard Saint Louis collection, including how to get yourself one sent direct to your home all the way from London.

First, the size. There are currently only 2 sizes available (the 3rd has been discontinued), Petit Modèle and Grand Modèle (otherwise known as PM and GM respectively). The GM comes in 40 cm by 34 cm by 8 cm, and the PM, 34 cm by 28 cm by 6 cm. Now the colours. Pink has been discontinued and in its place Red (T2), a newly reintroduced colour along with perennial favourites Black (T1), Black/Tan (T3), Burgundy (T9), Green (T6), Light Blue (T7), Navy (T8), Orange (T4), White (T10) and Yellow (T5).

Now for the best bit, the prices. According to the price list I’ve obtained from Goyard London, they are now priced at GBP480 and GBP580 or around SGD1080 and SGD1300 based on today’s exchange rates. You can now also email Goyard London direct to place your order, and they will have it shipped direct to you, though extra costs like shipping and the local 7% GST will be borne by you as well.

So yes, you can now own a piece from a brand I personally consider bag royalty, even if you’re stuck on our tiny red dot.

Now excuse me while I go decide if I should go ahead and order the one in Black. And Jessica, if you’re reading this, make sure you exercise self-control and stick to what we’ve discussed over email. I’ll be watching.

Images: Goyard

Comments

• Kerry Ellison says:

I would like to purchase a red Goyard tote. Not the large size. The smaller size. Will you please send me measurements in inches please. Thank you.

• Marie Linden says:

Are there any pockets inside the Saint Louis bag? Cell phone pockets? Zipped inside pocket? D ring to hand keys on? Also, does it have ‘feet’ or studs on the bottom? Is it a cloth lining? And is the outside leather or a synthetic? Thank you!

• Dq says:

Hi, I am thinking of getting a Saint Louis GM but can’t decide on whether to choose Grey or Navy Blue, is Grey more expensive than other special colours? Which colour is more popular?

Both Grey and Navy Blue are special colours, so they are already more expensive than the classic hues (Black, Black/Tan). That said, I’ve always love Navy Blue, it’s a versatile enough colour that pops too. If, however, you’re always in black and white and prefer monochromes, than Grey is the one for you.

• Antara says:

Hi, I just wanted to know which is the better size PM or GM? As a first bag which is advisable and what’s more popular?

Both sizes are popular, but it really depends on what you need? The PM is a good day bag, the GM most use as a diaper/travel alternative because it will fit more too. What are you looking to use it for?

• Dominique cote says:

Hi, I bought a black Goyard PM from a department store in Toronto, it was purchased from a little store inside the store with sells used designer bags. They assured me that it was real. I also paid CAD1300. It didn’t come with the card or dust bag, it looks real but one thing that is suspicious to me is the wallet that comes inside the bag. Instead of having the silver button it has a black button. Is this a usual characteristic of the goyard wallet. The bag is black with black stitching and is very light smells real, but I’m wondering about the black button on the wallet.

• Isabelle says:

I saw a lighter green Goyard being carried by a girl on the street it was almost a Kelly green. Is this a new colour or was her bag fake?