Now what can I say about October 2009? For one thing, it has been hectic and rather busy, especially in the last 2 weeks with events like the Coach and Dolce & Gabbana opening parties; held at Paragon and ION Orchard respectively. I also found time to reveal all the bags I bought from my recent trip to London and Paris; got a reality check and then promptly decided to put myself a self-imposed ban till 2010 rolls by. So without further ado, here are my highlights for October 2009.
02. Dolce, Dolce, Dolce. The best opening party I attended all year (not that I attended that many in the first place). Still kudos goes out to the folks at Club21 who really know how to throw a party.
05. And what’s a month without Louis Vuitton? Click here to check out the Holiday 2009 Womens Louis Vuitton collection, everything Monogram Bulles (shown above), the new Damier Geant collection for men, and more from the Cruise 2010 Womens Louis Vuitton collection.
06. Still loving Emma Watson. Always have, always will…
07. Objects of desire from Bottega Veneta, Hermès and Tod’s… because sometimes we need to indulge ourselves, even if it is only imaginary.
08. Loving Loewe as much as I do? Check out the lovely shoulder slings from the Loewe Heritage collection, and the Spring-Summer 2010 Mens Loewe collection. And who can forget these lovely Amazona bags with bright orange handles?
10. A quick look at the Burberry Prorsum Sling/Clutch collection, gorgeous leather bags from the new season’s mens collection, and the bag I still want to get myself when my birthday rolls by. And I did tell you Christopher Bailey will be in Singapore come Tuesday?
Image: Louis Vuitton