Goyard Boeing Collection

I have been getting loads of emails regarding the Boeing45 I purchased recently in London, and many of you were interested in the sizes/prices of the Goyard Boeing collection in general. Naturally it took me a while to gather the information, but well, here it is.

The Goyard Boeing currently comes in five different sizes: 25, 30, 45, 55 and 65. While some have said that the numbers are just for reference and not indicative of their actual sizes, this is not true. The number is the size, or rather, in reference to the length of the bag.

Now it gets tricky, so read carefully. For every size there are 2 prices, depending on the colour of the bag you want. To make it easier; just remember this. Black, Black/Tan and Red (T1, T2 and T3) fall under one price category, while all the other colours fall under another price category. Apparently this is because all the other colours are more expensive to produce, thus the difference.

For example, a Boeing25 retails for GBP410 for the 3 colours I mentioned above, and GBP540 for all other colours (including Blue, Green, Yellow and so on). Here are the other prices for the collection: Boeing30 (GBP1200, GBP1570), Boeing45 (GBP1420, GBP1850), Boeing55 (GBP1470, GBP1910) and last but not least, Boeing65 (GBP1580, GBP2060).

Now for the good news. For those living outside the EU, Goyard London at Mount Street will take orders over email and have them sent to you direct, provided of course your country is on their pre-approved list. Singapore is (I would know, I asked them myself), though you will have to bear all additional costs like delivery (most likely DHL or FedEX) and customs tax.

One more thing. The Goyard Boeing25 is not bag; it is actually a toiletries pouch.

Images: Goyard

Comments

• Ahmad says:

Hi, do you know if the Boeing45 is the same size as the Keepall45? Also, in terms of pricing how much is the Boeing45 in £?

They are around the same size (length) though one might say the Boeing is rounder in shape than the Keepall. I don’t have the latest prices though, sorry dude.

• Gladys I says:

Do you have more info on the London store? I’ve been to Rue Honore in Paris and bought a few things but would like an option to buy while in the States. Thank you for being so helpful and dedicated.

• Peter says:

Do you know if they make a 50cm? I’m in the US but I fly for free, so I’m looking into checking out the store in London. I also want to have stripes and monograms painted. Would they let me pay over the phone and pick it up in store? Or should I go buy one, then have it painted in NY?

I think for absolute piece of mind, buy it in London and have it personalised in NYC. At least that way if anything goes wrong you won’t be a whole ocean away. And yes, they do come in size 50 still. Cheers!

• Jennifer Roberts says:

Just to confirm: The Boeing 55 IS allowed as a carry-on by airlines? About to make a purchase within the week, and have been told by the Goyard employee that it does work as a carry-on, but I want to be 100% sure before I spend the money on the 55! Thank you!

The 55 should be accepted on most airlines but I hear US carriers tend to be very strict against anything too big, which changes according to their whims and fancies. Best you go a size or two smaller (like the 45 or 50), just to be safe.

• Skyler says:

What’s the best size and style for carry-on luggage? I currently use the Sac Hardy as my diaper bag/travel bag and normally use rolling luggage but since I have a stroller it’s actually easier for me to just do a carry-on without wheels cause I cannot manage both.

• Lsa says: