Honestly while I did not do that many posts in September; it was certainly fruitful for me. Won the Vaio W, went to London and Paris for shopping, sightseeing and attended the all-important runway/press presentations. I do apologise for the lack of my regular posts which I will resume in October, but meanwhile here’s a look back at my September highlights.
01. Yes! I won the Sony Vaio W, and here are the various posts I did about it (check them out here, here and here). There will be a final post about it after I pick up my prize in about 2 weeks’ time, so look out for it.
02. What more can I say about the Spring-Summer 2010 Womens Mulberry press presentation held at Claridges which I attended personally? Lots actually, I’ve just received the press kits so expect more updates in the coming months.
03. Perhaps London Fashion Week’s most talked-about event, the Spring-Summer 2010 Womens Burberry Prorsum runway show, which I had the pleasure of attending with other bloggers that included Joe (of 00o00 fame), Kevin (of MMB fame) and Pascal (of Brieuc75 fame). Read all about it here and here (I took all the images myself), and here.
04. Had a really good time in Paris; here are my final snapshots.
05. Had an even better time in London; here are more final snapshots.
06. Oh beautiful Bath… lovely lovely lovely…
07. Revealed the first of my bag-related loot from London and Paris, the gorgeous Mulberry Mabel Holdall. Can you tell how pleased I am about it?
08. My other bits and pieces (non bag-related) from London and Paris. Love them all!
09. Hermès launches their tie, scarf and losange range from the Fall-Winter 2009 Mens Hermès collection, eye candy all round!
10. And last but not least, the results for giveaways #18, #19 and #20 are out. Do check if you’ve won anything, and email me with your full particulars if you have as soon as possible!