Longchamp Le Pliage Scarf

With my trip to Europe just over 2 months away, I’m already making a mental list of things I’ve got to do in Paris. Having tea at Ladurée for example. So is shopping at Galeries Lafayette and walking along the River Seine at night. And now I just added another item to the list, which is buying the Longchamp Le Pliage Paris Scarf from 404 Rue St Honoré. Made of 100% silk, the 50 cm square with an illustration of the Eiffel Tower would make the perfect souvenir.

There is even one for Beijing, depicting the Temple of Heaven.

And of course, New York. No, the Statue of Liberty is not holding her torch, but a Le Pliage. Presumptuous, but fun nonetheless.

Images: Longchamp

Comments

• Eliza says:

Bagaholic boy, you must go to the Longchamp store at Rue St Honore and get the limited edition Le Pliage Eiffel Tower print bag. Only available in the Paris store to celebrate 100 years of the Eiffel Tower. I got mine in May and my sister got hers in June. Hopefully it will stil be available when you are there.

I also want to tell you that your Blog is amazing, its a one stop shop for me to get my updates on the latest and coolest bags. You do Singaporean fashionistas proud!!!

• The Mike says:

BB, the NY one is my 1st choice, and Paris being the 2nd!

Which one do you want Mike?

• The Mike says:

BB, can you pls get for me as well….?

• Nikki says:

didnt know about these scarves, i hope i can find some here in manila, they're divine (and way cheaper than hermes, thank goodness)!

• chyi says:

Love the longchamp scarves! Oh my.

• carpe diem says:

Oh I like the Temple of Heaven one!

• Ron Tan says:

u must go colette. when i was there 2 weeks ago stuff was 50% off!

and do get the agnes b. eiffel keychain as well (limited edition in pink, only available in paris! 30euros – they are excellent souvenirs for those you care!)

and pls do get your vernis zippy coin purse in vert bronze. i saw it there and fell in love with it immediately.

oh yes, if u go loewe, do ask to see the sales items, which they so discreetly keep in their cabinets. bought my loewe calf leather wallet at 40% off!

only buy ferragamo from la vallee, as they carry new stocks as well, but at outlet prices. i bought a belt (fall collection) which was 30% off city prices.

sorry to spam, but im just too excited for you and want to live vicariously through ur london/paris trip!

I agree, the colour scheme does make it very Hermès-like…

• Dusty Bunny says:

The Paris scarf gives a touch of Hermes feel!