Hermès Ulysse Notebook

If you are looking for a perfect baby shower present then look no further than the Hermès Ulysee Notebook in Swift calfskin. New to the Ulysee line, these notebooks are discreetly stamped with a rocking horse on the front, the perfect keepsake to record all of baby’s happiest moments. Available in Light Pink or Sky Blue, no mum-to-be will forget such generous extravagance. Prices start from SGD670 for the covers, with the matching refills sold separately.

Image: Hermès

Comments

• Keisha Kornbread says:

I have this notebook in PM orange. I love mine but I now want the Taupe GM. I paid $220 for mine a couple years ago.

I always pick up a refill whenever I travel to a different city or country. It's like a little hobby of sorts when I travel.

Anon, you should drop me an email. Thanks.

• Anonymous says:

Hi! I'm a regular follower of your blog cos I find it informative and up-to-date. I need your help if it's possible. I'm looking for a pre-owned 35cm Birkin and was wondering if you can furnish me with the phone numbers of designer secondhand shops in Singapore?
    from Kuala Lumpur

Really Kevin? I did not even realise it when I was posting it, must be a subconscious thing.

• Kevin @ myMANybags says:

BB, the sky blue colour matches your temptete weekender…you know what that means yeah?!?!?!?:-P

Kevin

• The Mike says:

BB, you posted yet another object of desire from Hermes!

Yes CD, it is leather after all, and these notebooks are made to last… still makes more sense than those slippers don't you think?

• carpe diem says:

Seems like a good notebook to sketch out designs or jot down ideas but at SGD670 starting price?!