Burberry ION Orchard Exotics Collection

Louis Vuitton has theirs, and now we’ve got exclusive first looks at the Burberry ION Orchard Exotics collection that will only be available in Singapore and nowhere else. Available in ostrich, python and lizard, a select range of bags, SLGs and accessories in very limited quantities will be launched in various batches. Available now are these gorgeous handbags in python which retail for SGD5985 and SGD5285 respectively.

And that’s not all. I’ve got my eye on a card case that’s limited to just 3 pieces worldwide, and a gorgeous metallic clutch in python that’s perfect for any glamourous night out in the town. Click here to see them all!

Images: Burberry

Related post:
01. Bagaholicboy News #108 – Burberry Opens At ION Orchard – 21 July 2009

Comments

Yes Ryan, but they've only got it in ostrich claw skin…

• ryan says:

are the ones in ostrich out yet? i just adore ostrich skin!

• The Mike says:

BB, you must must must get one of these….absolute must-haves!

• freshmess says:

3 pieces worldwide?! You have got to get one of those!

• Nashe^ says:

Maybe it's just my dislike for reptiles, or maybe I'm a Burberry traditionalist.. but I really do prefer the classic haymarket checkered design. Not to say that those pieces aren't gorgeous, of course.

Everything is limited to 2, 3 or 4 pieces each. For the card case I think it's 3 pieces each.

• Anonymous says:

Hi … do you know how many pieces would the Bordeaux and Gold lizard be available? Thanks.

Hey 7theaven you followed the links! I love the card case too, but I'm waiting for the other pieces to be launched before I decide.

They've got it in Copper & Ink (3 pieces each) now.

Next they will have it in Bordeaux and Gold made from lizard.

And in the final batch, they will it in ostrich, Green (2 pieces), Black and Chestnut (4 pieces each).

• 7theaven says:

oh gosh that card case is LOVE. it looks nothing like Burberry LOL. You should get it^^ the colous is nice as well.