If I had to pick the single, most exciting moment of mine for the month of June it would have to finding out that Emma Watson had become the muse of Christopher Bailey and the face for the Fall-Winter 2009 Burberry Prorsum ad campaign. She is all grown-up now, and her gorgeous shots left me breathless (I can be such a fanboy sometimes). Here are some of the other highlights for June 2009…
01. Thank again to Claire Low and The Canberra Times for mentioning me (and my blog) in a feature called ‘Rise Of The Style Blogger‘. Much appreciated!
02. What’s a month without shopping? I know I did pretty well myself and got a couple of bags, including the much coveted Louis Vuitton Monogram Graffiti Keepall50 in Silver (circa 2001) and the Mulberry Taylor Tote which was on sale (and I knew I had to get).
03. Stylish and actually affordable, many of you got very excited over the new Prada Vela collection which ran the whole gamut of bags and accessories. Even the new Prada Character Tag got many of you hot and bothered.
04. The Spring-Summer 2010 Mens Louis Vuitton runway show which gave the Taiga collection new life which to me was just ho-hum.
07. I’m so happy many of you kept me updated on your latest purchases (and sent me images too), which kept me very busy indeed. Over 25 bags and SLGs were featured right here, with even more at my Facebook fan page.
08. I had the honour of attending the Fall-Winter 2009 Tod’s press presentation, which was a blast! Thank you Tod’s, thank you Directions M&C!
09. Spring-Summer 2010 Womens Proenza Schouler. A collection that needs no further lauding, especially not from yours truly.
10. And to end off, June was indeed the month of Burberry Prorsum. Besides the gorgeous ad campaign and the Youtube video (because of that I’m so loving Wire To Wire by Razorlight now), there’s also first dibs on the Fall-Winter 2009 Womens Burberry Prorsum collection, I also adored the Burberry Snood.
Image: Burberry Prorsum