What a month May has been! Besides the fact that all of you have been shopping madly and getting stuff based on what I recommended before, the start of the Great Singapore Sale last weekend saw mad crowds at Burberry, Coach and Kate Spade (just to name a few). If any of you out there were inside grabbing bargains I want a full report of what you bought in my inbox pronto! Here are some other highlights for the month of May…
01. Mulberry launches Chris Craymer’s hard cover tome of love, aptly titled ‘Romance’. 130 images featuring themes of joy, lust and happiness are artfully captured, but here’s a tip if you are too cheap to purchase the book. Mulberry at Hilton Shopping Gallery has sets of ‘Romance’ postcards which you can pick up for free.
02. I have much to be thankful for, especially the 6 sponsors who have come forward with luscious goodies that will given away during the blog’s 2nd anniversary celebrations. Thank you Agnès b., Brahmin, Bree, Carga, Hayden-Harnett and Killspencer for saying yes so quickly. More sponsors have come aboard since that post was done, but more on that later.
03. Win an all expenses paid trip to Taipei (3D2N) courtesy of Agnès b. The promo is still running (till Thursday in fact) so don’t miss out!
04. The upcoming Fall-Winter 2009 Mens Loewe collection have gotten many of you all hot and bothered! Can’t wait till it actually launches!
05. May was definitely the month of Burberry on this blog. There were loads of posts, from their Beijing/Taipei boutique openings to the Spring-Summer 2009 Womens Burberry collection, the New Check collection, the leather watch that I’m still lusting for, the Fall-Winter 2009 Mens Burberry and Spring-Summer 2009 Mens Burberry collections, the ongoing ad campaign and finally, the lighting up of Burberry’s new American HQ at 444 Madison Avenue. Phew…
07. Louis Vuitton has also been working very hard and pushing out new pieces, most of it which will be available from 1 June 2009 (if not already released). See what you missed here, here, here and here. And in case anyone is wondering, the Mon Monogram service has now expanded to all sizes of the Speedy and Keepall (plus the Pegase). Enquire at Ngee Ann City or Raffles Hotel Arcade boutiques.
10. I did my part too, though some were gifts as well. What did I get in May? Check them out all here!