Bagaholicboy News #105 – Mulberry Sale Updates Again!

I have blogged about the sale over at Mulberry US, the sale at our local Mulberry boutiques and now, for the pièce de résistance, the Mulberry UK online sale. I am especially excited because of 2 reasons. Firstly, the Mulberry UK site does shipping internationally, and secondly, though it does not actually start till 25 June 2009, I’ve got a special sale preview link just for you guys.

What’s more, if you order anything through this link, you get an additional 10% off! Do note however that standard shipping rates do apply, so do make sure you do a price comparison with the local Mulberry boutiques before you commit.

And before I sign off, is anyone getting the Mulberry Eliot Holdall by any chance? Was GBP595, now GBP374. Slurp!

Image: Mulberry

Comments

• Ethan Amos says:

Once again for sharing your wonderful pointers in getting the Ideal Man's Bags!

Yes indeed you have been sharing not twice but 3 times – the Marvellous Mulberry Maxi Mabel. More Ms to be a real Man's bag hahaha.

Manage to get it during the Mulberry Sale Preview!
    Indeed, it was a steal for pricing!

Was wondering Brown or Black, but realised the refine grain black leather looks more Manly than the "choco". Gotten the Black version in the end.

• Karen says:

it is available but there's no more discount for it *sigh*

• Kevin @ myMANybags says:

Karen, Mitzy hobo in Denim ticking is available again!

still with extra 10% discount:-)

Hey shoptoomuch and Min, congrats! STM send me images ok?

FlipFlops, the link should work, just keep trying…

• FlipFlops says:

The Mulberry Eliot Holdall is still going for GBP595.. is something wrong or did I miss the sale? Help! :S

• Min says:

You've got mail! I just emailed u pics of my jody!

• shoptoomuch says:

Roxanne A4, you are mine!! Thanks for the link BB *yay*

• Anonymous says:

how did you guys manage to click on all the links, on my com everything doesnt work…

• Karen says:

BB,so sad…i just read ur msg..
    i'm too late…the mitzy hobo in denim is out of stock again…urgh! 🙁

Hi CC, if it is more than SGD400 in total (before shopping), 7% GST will be payable in addition, which the postman will collect from you…