Updated Again – Spring-Summer 2009 Mens Burberry Prorsum

Been getting a couple of emails asking me which of the Spring-Summer 2009 Mens Burberry Prorsum collection actually made it into Singapore, and I’ve got the replies from the local press office today. For starters, the Burberry Large Satchel Holdall is available locally, and it retails for SGD2895.

Also available here in Singapore is the Burberry Prorsum Canvas Check Tote Bag, and it goes for SGD2595.

Another notable mention is this pair of shoes, full leather with patent leather toe caps and rubber soles going for SGD950

Images: Burberry Prorsum

Related posts:
01. Spring-Summer 2009 Mens Burberry Prorsum – 19 July 2008
02. Update- Spring-Summer 2009 Mens Burberry Prorsum – 27 February 2009

Comments

Hey Deney, send me some images? [email protected]

• Deney says:

I have the Canvas Check Tote. I really love it so far. Its not as big as I thought it would be.

Hey Joe, perhaps they’ve sold out? Actually I believe the entire collection will never brought into Singapore simply because there are just too many brands here vying for the same dollar. Buyers are always very careful, especially more so in times like these.

I could be wrong on the sole bit. Let me check again.

• 00o00 says:

wow, s/s 09 is almost ending, and store in singapore only just got those?

i believe the soles of that shoes are made of leather not rubber. i’ve seen it in shops, definitely not rubber. i wanted to say wood as it is rather hard, but think it’s not feasible so most likely leather.

• The Mike says:

Gorgeous bags again, but I do prefer the Loewe ones a few postings ago.

Hi PP, loving your holdall by the way, great images you’ve got on your blog. I’m guessing these are seasonal.

• PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR says:

This collection was so perfect I could have brought all of it!

I did end up getting the Large Satchel Holdall

Which I can really recommend.

Are these just seasonal or will they become classics?