Spring-Summer 2009 Mens Burberry Prorsum Ad Campaign

Beautiful boys, even more beautiful clothes, this was a post that was long overdue. Everything is actually wearable, even if you need to be lean, tall and be either blonde or redhead. I’m a sucker for neutral tones too, and the checked scarf at the end is just to die for. The Spring-Summer 2009 Mens Burberry Prorsum ad campaign, lovely isn’t it?

Here are a couple more images, with one showing the same tote I’ve got, but in Red. Finally! And here I was wondering why it was not showing up at all on the website. If you are keen, the smaller one goes for USD195, while the larger one retails for USD250.

Images: Burberry

Comments

• Vinny L says:

I just bought my sister the larger tote in Beige for her birthday. She absolutely adores it. She says it’s the perfect book bag. Easy, light, and effortless.

Hey Harpal, congrats on your new VW wallet, how about an image or two?

Hi Mike, I was just at Paragon yesterday, and yes they still have it… you just got to walk further into the boutique, they are displayed at the back.

• The Mike says:

The tote is gorgeous, but the last time when I went to Burberrys at Paragon, I saw none there. Anyone happen to know anything?

• Harpal says:

Hi BB I really like this Burberry collection I even popped into the Burberry store in Manchester, UK to check it out and it is even better in the flesh. I really want that grey scarf.

Anyhow I was looking to buy a leather wallet, but they didn’t have the style I wanted 🙁 and luckily I popped into Vivienne Westwood instead and I think she is my favourite designer. I bought a black leather wallet with Westwoods orb logo embossed on the front and it has a metal chain and parrot clasp buckle that I think looks awesome or atleast thats what I got told, lol. I really like her stuff from the clothes to the accessories. I believe her bags are all made in Italy by a designer called Braccialini (no idea how thats pronounced), please take a look.

Hi Kit, if you want it for a laptop, get the larger one. There are still some pieces left at the Paragon boutique so no worries about that…

• Kit says:

Hi BB, am tempted to get the tote. roughly how small is the smaller one? can we tote it, for a guy of above average height? and the size of the tote, bigger than A4, able to handle a laptop? am thinking of using it for work but i kinda have a feeling, there wouldn’t be any stock left.

Kit

Hey Mr Duck, really it ain’t bad at all… though I tend to give all my bags ‘weight limits’ This one has a 5 kg limit, anything more than the handles tend to ‘buckle’…

• deluxeduck says:

i’ve been thinking about that Burberry nylon tote lately. the price its practically a giveaway compared to most bags. but im not sure how sturdy the handles are. if say, i put a pile of magazines inside, will it withstand it? how’s yours going?

Aww shucks, always happy to help K!

• K says:

I know this has nothing to do with the Burberry post, but I just wanted to thank you, BB. I was in Nordstroms earlier today and I correctly identified a Longchamps bag without seeing the label or anything! (Needless to say, I was very impressed with myself.) Thank you so much for expanding my bag horizons, BB!