Marc by Marc Jacobs Lil Riz

I often get emails asking me what’s the most value-for-money entry level designer bag that’s gorgeous and stylish. Well, one of my personal favourites is the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Lil Riz. This post however is about the Marc by Marc Jacobs Lil Riz (shown above) which comes in a close second. For starters, it costs around SGD772 (with shipping to Singapore) at Net-A-Porter, which is a bargain in my books for a luscious hobo in 100% leather.

But that’s not all. It is also large and roomy, measuring 37 cm by 32 cm. You can carry it one of 3 ways, and it comes with 2 straps, a shorter shoulder one, and a longer one that allows you the sling the bag across your body. It is also fully lined on the inside, and comes with internal compartments which is great for all your personals. Plus, it is now available in 2 fabulous colours now too, choose between classic/elegant White, or vibrant/colourful Violet.

Images: Net-A-Porter

Comments

It is always cheaper in the States dear, unless it is on sale in Singapore…

• Divamama says:

is it cheaper to buy in Singapore or online? I saw them selling at bloomingdales

• JK says:

Oh….the more i see this bag the more i love esp the vibrant violet. Is Net-a-porter so far selling this bag at a beter deal?

Im so wanting this bag but i can’t….just bought a Miu Miu bag :'(

The colour is stunning! Hope you get it Felly! And don’t forget to send me images once you do!

• felly says:

Woo hoo! I am so loving this.. As a fan of purple n MbMJ, I am so getting this!
    I’ll be in vegas this weekend, hopefully they’ll be nice n still have pieces for me…
    thanks for all ur hard work n bringing us the latest news in bags!

• Priscilla says:

I'll call up both & check. I'm seriously lemming for it! Haha…i like the white!

The MbMJ Lil Riz is currently sold out in Ngee Ann City, though the SA did say the one in White is expected to arrive in a week or two and will retail for SGD799 each.

Alternatively go check out the MbMJ boutique on Level 4 of DFS Scottswalk Galleria.

• Priscilla says:

OMG…i'm always partial towards Marc by Marc Jacobs bag & this hobo has got me seriously lemming for it.

Any idea how much it costs at the local boutique?