Gucci Jockey Medium Tote

I have not encountered such a lovely bag from Gucci in a long long time, and honestly I am not even sure if this is a new release or something I just missed all along. What am I talking about? Presenting the Gucci Jockey Medium Tote, which in my opinion is totally lust-worthy. Measuring 38 cm by 35 cm, it’s one of those not-too-big, not-too-small rarities that’s hard to find these days. The pleats on the classic GG fabric, the leather trim and handles, the gold horsebits, all these just add to the long list of reasons why I like it so much. It is also roomy, lightweight and sits comfortably on the shoulder (I would know, I even tried it out for myself).

My only gripe? The SGD2250 pricetag, which does seem kinda hefty for something that’s mostly fabric, but then again, that’s why one always waits for the legendary Gucci sale right?

Image: Gucci

Comments

• Anonymous says:

I just bought the Gucci Jockey Medium Tote in the new Metallic Grey guccisima leather and it is gorgeous. The size is wonderful and the metallic is so great…just enough shine but nor over the top. It will be so great for this fall and especially since grey in the new black right now.

• JJBrooks says:

Hey there Bagaholicboy!

When is the legendary Gucci sale in Singapore?

Thanks!

Hi Sam, I have seen some items go for as much as 50% off… when you need to clear stocks, you just got to reduce madly.

• Sam says:

$2250 for a Gucci bag? Hmm.. am thinking more well-spent on other brands.

Also, the Gucci sale is at most 30% off items right?

• elaine says:

there’s the full leather one which i saw at DFS at changi airport and retailing at $2,950.

i was torn between this one and the medium sukey tote, but settled on the medium sukey in sand guccisima leather in the end. 🙂

• Will says:

The style looks similar to the LV GM Galleria. The price is similar and the materials are close. The Galleria monogram is made of coated canvas which does make it a little more worthy because its more durable. I have seen the gucci fabric fray after a few months of use… Of course, the balengciaga is a better choice cos of its full leather!

Always good to hear other opinions, thank for the comment Gregory…

• Gregory says:

I’m sorry BB, i have to disagree. I think the bag is bland is best . The gold hard ware i find is rather disarming, and adds a sort of heart-lander type feel to it, common beyond words . It truly looks like something a 40 something soccer mum in a pair of short shorts and an over sized t shirt would love.
    At SGD 2250 the money would be better put into a balenciaga Day Hobo, which is so much less common and also a lot chicer. It simply lacks oomph .

• aswadi says:

legendary gucci sale?? please elaborate!! hi!! i’m aswadi,from brunei…coming soon to singapore this june..