Time flies when you’re having fun and the month of April sure felt like it. So much happened, including the initiation into the world of Balenciaga with my very first Weekender. And no, I’m not done yet, I’ve already pre-ordered another one in Tempete (love it!) and I am currently on the lookout for a flat clutch and a couple of coin purses. But before I digress further, here’s the best of April 2009…
03. Loads and loads of Vuitton SLGs and accessories, including the Damier Ebene and Damier Azur Insolite Wallet, the restyled Monogram Multicolore SLGs, and other lovely bits and pieces. It’s also the month I added 2 more pieces to my collection, including the Monogram Groom Bandeau and the Paris City Guide.
05. Brands that are rarely featured on this blog get their very own posts including Celine, Montblanc, Moschino and Zagliani. I hear you guys, and I will be doing more posts on the ‘more obscure’ and the ‘relatively uncommon’ soon.
06. Many of you went mad over the Longchamp Le Pliage Custom collection, and I have received loads of images from those who ordered their very own one-of-a-kind bags. Even Boo got excited and got his very own Size 4!
07. Balenciaga also sparked off another round of madness (especially with the discovery of HGBags) and many comments and questions started coming in. Read all about it here and here. Or click here to check out the new colours from the Fall-Winter 2009 Womens Balenciaga collection.
08. Meet the Roberts, including Lesley, Jennifer and Debbie.
09. What’s a typical month on my blog without a mention of Hermès? It’s all about the exotic Birkin this month in Crocodile, Ostrich and Alligator.
And before I go, don’t forget to join me on Facebook if you already haven’t. It promises to be ‘rewarding’!