Urban The Straits Times – Brand New

The perfect birthday gift? Perhaps. I actually kept this under wraps for almost 2 weeks since I wasn’t sure if it was happening or not, but today it finally landed in my inbox. It’s not everyday you get mentioned in the national press, especially in the same breath as Coach, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Yup, I got my day in the sun with a little mention in Urban, the fashion pull-out supplement that comes with every copy of The Straits Times, Singapore’s largest circulated newspaper.

It’s only a teeny-tiny mention, but to me, it’s priceless. Thanks again to I.J and his editor for the opportunity-of-a-lifetime.

Images: Urban, The Straits Times

Comments

• Anonymous says:

WOW!
    You're like the pill that cured Foxy's(owner of Miu Miu coffer & winner of bagaholicboy bag giveaway) fever! She read your article and felt better immediately… How shocked when she taught that guy in the sidebar was you, which I later clarified wasn't you!
    Way to go Bagaholicboy!

-Lukey

• gel says:

Wow I didn’t know you appeared in Urban! (cos there’s only papers like direct soir, direct matin, metro, le monde, etcetc here)

That’s really awesome cos I totally love reading your blog!

and i agree with the part about the monogram! although I do like the Monogram Vernis collection though.. but at least it’s not something that you would see every singaporean carrying…

but the service here in paris is pretty good! they serve champagne hehhe

Thanks guys!

And Joe, that the guy in the sidebar story ain’t me.

• Emmy Goh says:

Congratulation Alvin! So happy and so proud of u for being interviewed by Urban. I saw these article too, keep it up!

HAPPY birthday & Valentine's day in advance!!!

• Anonymous says:

Congrats ~!

Hope to see more of your blog posts appearing in newspaper !

Your avid reader,
    Anon

• 00o00 says:

you’re in major league now! congrats!!

p/s: is that you in that picture i can’t see clearly!

• Anonymous says: