Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Totally MM

Here are more angles from the soon-to-be-released Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Totally MM, which were kindly sent to me by reader Keko. As I mentioned before, the MM measures 43 cm by 30 cm (about the same as the Neverfull GM), and besides the 2 exterior pockets also comes with 2 interior patch pockets as well. But unlike the Neverfull GM, it comes with a zip closure on the top, which is great if you are the type who likes everything zipped and secure.

I also got the prices for Singapore, and even though they are tentative they should still give you a pretty good idea. The MM will retail for SGD1540 and the PM at SGD1330.

Images: Louis Vuitton

Comments

Frankly Val, the Totally does win over function, but I love the Neverfull for its style… it’s ultimately your call babe!

• Valerie says:

I can’t decided between the TOTALLY or Damier Canvas Neverfull.

I love the external pockets and zipper closure of Totally but also love the Neverfull in damier canvas,minus the “open-top”.

• Anonymous says:

The monogram version is out but its not on the France webbie. Anyone knows if Paris will have it? Im going to paris in june but SA in SG cant help!

• Anonymous says:

The SA at LV NAC said there will be monogram version but not the damier canvas ebene version.What a dissappointment!

I would choose this over damier neverfull, for the zipper top,exterior pockets & wider handles…if only it's available in damier canas ebene…

• Anonymous says:

I love this bag! and it only cost SGD900 in paris! SG prices are really too steep!

• Anonymous says:

Do you all think Totally will release the Ebene? I hope it comes in Ebene too! But the LV SA told me that the Monogram may be coming.

• WASINOZ says:

hope they do get release in Brown Damier

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for posting the pricing in Singapore!

Instead of getting the Damier Neverfull from overseas and incur the shipping charges and concierge fee, I think I should wait for the Ebene version of this to arrive Singapore?!

• themused says:

I’m a fan! I absolutely love this bag! Can’t wait ’til it’s release 😀

Love your blog, btw 🙂

• Anonymous says:

wow the pricing is not bad at all. But i can never buy ‘white’ bags. Never! I’d freak out if the bag gets stained!