Bagaholicboy News #56 – Vuitton Brings Back Sprouse

I have heard (and read) about Louis Vuitton reintroducing Stephen Sprouse for the longest time, but as there were no official news or images I thought it would be best to keep it under wraps for the time being. Coincidentally I received the update today from WWD, and according to their report, the collection pays homage to the artist who died in 2004, with the release set for 9 January 2009.

Terry Richardson also shot Jacobs naked, his body painted in Sprouse-style graffiti and his relevant portions covered by one of the new Vuitton bags for Harper’s Bazaar (shown above).

Two iconic Sprouse motifs, Graffiti and Monogram Roses will be launched in this collection, and some of the items with these motifs will include the Speedy, the Keepall and the Neverfull besides other apparel, shoes and accessories (shown below).

I definitely want the Keepall in Orange and the bag charm (shown above)! I will put myself on the waitlist for sure when I attend the X’mas cocktail party at Louis Vuitton tomorrow evening. Ban be gone!

Images: Terry Richardson, Harper’s BazaarWWD

Comments

• Strictly Beautiful says:

what about the rose neverfull as shown in ur blog??? nothing coming out in spore in december in terms of Neverfull bags??

Graffiti Neverfull should be 9 January 2009, no news on the Damier Ebene Neverfull yet for Singapore.

• Strictly Beautiful says:

Bagaholic, when will the neverfull grafitti or damier be available in spore?? i’ll b going there next week. will it be available then?

• Fatah says:

Loving so much the orange keepall, please post update on this… especially concerning the price! and will these be a limited edition or a permanent collection?

Thnx a lot!

• Niz says:

Goodness! I love this collection a whole lot! The keepall is really TDF and so is the Neverfull! I’m sure it’s gonna be an instant hit. Haha!

Hey Emmy, yes I read that there will be Graffiti Neverfulls as well in Pink, Green and Orange as well, so do keep a lookout for them.

• Emmy Goh says:

I saw the new LV graffiti (in your blog), will there have the neverfull version? Pls update when you have the latest news, really love your blog always surprise your reader! Well done and good job, keep in touch and take care!

We should and we shall! Ban be gone!

• 00o00 says:

i need the keepall in orange as well!! so is dd!!!

*orgasm*