Apple iMac

Nothing much happened today. I announced the winners of the my 2 latest giveaways. Wanted to go tan with Boo but the weather was erratic. And I got myself my very own Apple iMac today. It was down to the desktop or the tote (Mulberry, not Burberry, thanks to my readers who helped me decide), but in the end I opted for the more practical choice. I really needed a new one, the PC I had been using all these while was beginning to show signs of age. I was supposed to get the Apple iPhone 3G first, but that will have to wait as my existing contract with M1 only expires in February 2009 (goodbye M1, hello SingTel).

I will get to the Mulberry Roxanne Tote eventually, but for now excuse me while I go play more with my new toy.

Image: Apple

Comments

• deluxeduck says:

MACs for ever!!!

• Ryo says:

Congrats! Apple’s the best! Your money worthwhile! like freshmess, i’m still holdin’ on to my 12″ Powerbook G4 as well, it’s been years but it never gives me any problems up till now… Congrats on your new purchase once again! *cheers*

• angele says:

wow, congrats on your imac! i wanted to get one too! but then i realised since i shifted back from campus, i’m so used to using my laptop! lol. Oh, and thanks for the pouch! I think he would be so so happy!

• freshmess says:

Holy! That’s a nice toy you got there for Christmas. I’m still clinging on to my classic 12″ Powerbook G4. 🙂 Nonetheless, I love Mac!

• Kevin and myMANybags says:

Welcome to the mac boys club! I always say Mac is the best! PCs are too complex.:-P

I think this is an even better choice than the Mulberry bag. you get to use it lots and post more fantastic bags for us! Hehe

I am using my macbook for the longest time already. It’s my ‘best friend’ ever:-P Indispensible.

• 00o00 says:

yay! i love imac! apple’s the way forward!

Thanks Ron. I already work in an all-Mac office, so I thought it would make more sense to get one for home use too!

• Ron Tan says:

congrats! my imac is new too! 3 weeks old to be exact!

love my imac!!! it makes work/play so much sexier. ;p