Kate Spade Par Avion Collection

I have been getting tonnes of email about the Kate Spade Par Avion Cosmetic Case I got for my Sis during my recent trip to Hong Kong. No I do not have an extra one for sale, regrettably I only bought one. It is almost A5 in size, which makes it very roomy and suitable for almost anything (my Sis is now using it for her wallet, keys, iPod, lip balm and so on).

For those of you in Singapore who want one, it is also available at Kate Spade at both Raffles City Shopping Centre and Takashimaya Department Store for SGD110.

Other items in this collection include the Kate Spade Par Avion Nikolette (a flat clutch, shown above) and the Kate Spade Par Avion Medium Shopper (covered previously here, shown below).

I just rang Kate Spade at Raffles City Shopping Centre, who confirmed that these 2 items are not yet released in Singapore at this point of time. Stay tuned for more updates.

Image: Kate Spade

Comments

• Ellen says:

updated: also went to KS Raffles City after work (man, xmax shopping in SG in mad crowded!) and they also have the shopper, which retails for SG$330. They too had 1 piece of the clutch which got sold right away. It retails for SG$200.
    Merry Christmas!

• Ellen says:

If I remembered correctly (I had no intentions buying it), the shopper is SG$ 270. I haven’t asked about the price of the clutch, since it’s the same material as the shopper (white as opposed to see-through like the cosmetics bag) so I kinda lost interest when I heard it stains easily.
    Are you planning to buy any of these 2? 🙂

Thanks for the update Ellen. You got any idea on the prices for these 2 items?

• Ellen says:

Hiya,
    Just came back from KS @ Ngee Ann and they have the medium shopper now 😉 it’s very roomy and cute, but it stains easily.
    The SA also told me they had 1 pc of the flat clutch, but it was already reserved 🙁

Hey Bryan, they are selling the Par Avion Cosmetic Case now. As for the other items, no updates yet.

• Bryan says:

Hey did you manage to find out if the KS boutique at raffles city has released its par avion range?

Hey Muge I think it is really cute too! Do update me if you manage to get one ok?

• Müge says:

Glad you’re back from your trip with lots of new entries! 🙂
    I liked the Kate Spade Nikolette Clutch. I’ll check it out in Harvey Nichols. Let’s see if it’s available or not here in Turkey as well.