Bagaholicboy News #55 – Agnès b. La Loggia Opens In Hong Kong!

If any of you are in Hong Kong or are planning to go Hong Kong anytime soon, do me a big favour and visit the Agnès b. La Loggia at iFC Mall, Central. The first ever flagship store for Agnès b. anywhere in the world, it covers 9 shop units and over 15,000 sq ft!

Contained within are 8 different experiences, which includes Femme, Homme (shown above), Voyage, Sport b. and Bijoux (shown below) boutiques.

I am especially attracted to the Voyage boutique (shown above), surely every single bag Agnès b. has for that particular season plus perennial favourites will be on sale.

And if get hungry from all that shopping, browsing and drooling, fret not. You can even grab a meal at Le Pain Grillé, or delicious chocolates from Délices.

To end the day, pick up some fresh flowers for a loved one at Fleuriste, which specialises in you guessed it, fresh hand bouquets and cut flowers. Definitely worth a visit, especially if you are from out of town since you will never find such an experience anywhere else. It is times like these when I miss Hong Kong more than ever.

One last tip. While you are in Hong Kong, do check out the Marc by Marc Jacobs flagship store at Causeway Bay, which is also rumoured to sell Special Items that I completely missed the last time I was in Hong Kong because I went to the wrong boutiques.

Images: Agnès b.

Comments

• Jamie says:

Sorry to dig out this old post… I've been trying to find out the dimensions of various sizes of the TF bag. Wondering if you could please help… it's driving me nuts! Thanksssss…!

• William Sie says:

Hi, you were asking about outlets in HK. SPACE is the Prada factory outlet. The building where Joyce outlet is at, they have Lane Crawford, Bluebell that has Moschino, Bluemarine and JPG too.
    Will

• Ryo says:

one word to describe: AWESOME!!!

no wonder HK is well known as an established shopping paradise… almost all the big labels have their giant flagship store over there… and now agnès b… gosh! wish i were a HKer… oops! ;P

Hey Clara, glad to know you will be checking on the new flagship store on my behalf! Not sure about the factory outlet bit, can anyone out there help out on this point?

Winston, thanks for the offer of the pics. At least now both of you are making a trip there, even though I can’t.

• Wu Winston says:

Hi Bagaholicboy,

Recently, well maybe not so since it’s been a few months back, I became a huge fan of your site, checking and refreshing it on an hourly basis.

It’s been a breath of fresh air to take look at beautiful things with all the studying for my uni finals.

Anyway, I’ll be headed for Hong Kong and will definitely drop by the new agnes b flagship as recommended in your latest post. I may or may not decide to make my first big splurge but I think I’ll bring some pics back for you!

Let me know if you need me to get anything over there.

Great job with your blog 🙂

Winston

• Clara Ong says:

Hi Bagaholicboy,

Would like to ask you if you have got any recommendations as to where i should shop,particularly for designer goods/factory outlets selling designer goods in Hong Kong as I will be making a trip there next week. Will def make a trip down to Agnes B at ifc mall!

Thanks,
    Clara

• Kevin and myMANybags says:

Oh nice! Agnès B has such a presence in HK!