Apple iPhone 3G

I am on a self-imposed ban. Yup you read that right. No more bags for me until I can afford my very own Apple iPhone 3G. I am always the last to jump onto the bandwagon as far as technology is concerned, but I think the iPhone is definitely suited for me. I can finally download Style’s application for starters and also get the iWood cover in Cherry or Oak for it.

And after I get my iPhone, I plan to continue saving for my Apple iMac. Looks like I will be without any new manbags for a long time to come, but definitely worth it in my opinion.

A small disclaimer though, I am expecting 2 more bags which should reach me in the mail anytime soon, but since they were purchased before my ban they don’t really count. Stay tuned!

Image: Apple

Comments

• Stacey Collado says:

Love!

• mr. panda says:

hey, i am getting the iMAC 20′ too! but currently caught between the iMAC and the macbook. hmm, tough choice. oh, pls ditch the iphone if you’re a texting maniac etc coz’ you’ll definitely hate the texting function of it.

I can live without the MMS, but the forwarding bit is rather important. Decisions, decisions.

Anyone else with bouquets/brickbats on the iPhone?

• missbitchalot says:

NoooOOoOOoOoo!!!

Just say NO to the iPhone! It’s a pretty fone but it’s quite a dumb fone!

Doesnt do MMS and doesn’t forward msgs, both of which are important to me! So if you don’t use either function much, i guess its ok!

But I still say, for something this pretty, it sure as hell is stoopid! heheh

And Im a apple/macwhore. Go figure!

• San says:

Yes, you should really get an iPhone. It’s so cool and so functional too. I have got mine for sometime and still enjoy it each day. There are so many fantastic applications you can download for the iPhone.

San

Thanks Steve! Will keep that in mind.

I don’t think the Damier Graphite Jorn needs anymore adornments. But if you really want, check out the Louis Vuitton Address Key Holder in Silver and try it out. It may just work.

• Steve says:

U really really just have to get the 3G iphone..its not just a phone, its a fashion statement! *LOL*

btw do u have recommendation for bag charm for the LV Jorn? Thanks Mate! >.<