Louis Vuitton Globe Shopper Bandeau

I have wanted the Louis Vuitton Globe Shopper Cabas GM for the longest time, but since it is almost impossible to get one now in good condition, I did the next best thing. I picked up the Louis Vuitton Globe Shopper Bandeau in Blue instead, which makes a great addition to my growing collection.

Having spotted it on eBay early this month, I bidded furiously for it and eventually won. And after 2 weeks of anxious waiting, it finally reached me today. Options for it include a) framing it up in a clear perspex frame and hanging it on my wall, b) using it as an accessory on any of my bags, or c) keeping it wrapped in tissue and admiring it ever so often.

Oh what should I do?

Images: Bagaholicboy

Comments

Cool! How about sending me an image Chloe?

• c h l o e says:

I have the Globe Shopper Cabas MM.

Bought it couple yrs back while I was in HK. Impulse buy but I still love it mainly because it's so pretty and unique. Till now, I only spotted 2-3 person carrying it (well, not counting fakes). My only complain – it's heavy!

Tip if you were to buy second-hand – assuming the seller says never/hardly used, check the lower back of the bag. I wear jeans often and the blue colour rubs off and stain a patch of the canvas at the back. If the person uses it, there are bound to be stained.

• freshmess says:

I’m not good at authenticating LVs, bb, but it looks good to me. Here’s where the authenticating gods on tPF come to the rescue. :p

Hey Freshmess, yup I saw it, just not convinced it looked real enough. What do you think?

• freshmess says:

That one looks mighty fine. I’d use it as a bandana. Did you bid on the Shopper, too? I saw it on ebay recently.

• kenny says:

Frame it. Frame it. That’s classic. Lol.

Hmm, neck scarf or pocket square, will definitely look into it. Thanks for the tip Joe!

Hey Jen, let me do some research and get back to you ok?

• Jen says:

Hi there, frequent hopper of ur blog here=)this is off topic but just wondering what are ur thoughts of the Longchamp “LM” satchel(speedy)?I’m thinking of buying it but I’m torn between that or the LV mini lin. I’ve seen it in irl and it’s sooo soft(leather). I also like that it’s not to common like the LV and no vach to worry about.okthanks and continue rocking this blog=)

• 00o00 says:

very nice! reminds me of the tobago shoebag 🙂

use it as a neck scarf or pocket square!

very very nice!