Louis Vuitton Exotic Lockit

Presenting the Louis Vuitton Exotic Lockit, which is currently featured in Louis Vuitton’s Leather Goods 2008 Collection. Another classic from Louis Vuitton released in exotic skin and in gorgeous crocodile no less. How desirable it will be tied to it’s asking price, if it is too expensive than one may be tempted to look elsewhere.

On another note, I sped down to Louis Vuitton at Raffles Hotel Arcade today and paid for my new Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Beaubourg (SGD1270). I was actually torn between the ones in Monogram Canvas or Damier Ebene for the longest time, but the moment I saw them I knew who it was going to be. I got one, my colleague got one too. The only drawback, I will only be able to pick it up on Sunday, which is also the official release date, but at least I have something to look forward to.

Image: Louis Vuitton

Comments

• By The Bagaholicboy That Hails From Singapore says:

Hey BigBang,

I actually do love both, but seeing how I already own the Monogram Canvas Keepall45 and Sac Plat, I figured a Damier piece would be better for my collection.

Bagaholicboy

• Thebigbang99 says:

Congrats on your Beaubourg! You mentioned that you know which one was going to be yours once you saw both, should I assume that Damier is nicer than Mono? I am really struggling in this one too! Hope to hear what you think about them. Thanks 🙂

• anne says:

i don’t think i would get this in croc from LV, don’t get me wrong it is a beautiful bag as is the croc never-full, but at those prices…i would rather have a croc birkin! they sure are beauties though. on a side note i am going to sex and the city tomorrow and am going to break out my LV pulp weekender, i think it will fit the occasion. and what is this damier ebene with the red circle you are talking about…? and do you have any pics…?

• Kevin says:

hmmm, interesting! Good suggestion:-P When will that be relased? And BTW, just a question about the beauboug, is it with a top zipper opening? is there a leather trim along the sides of the handles that extends from the front and back of the bag?

• By The Bagaholicboy That Hails From Singapore says:

Hey Kevin,

Thanks! Why not wait for the same Trunks And Bags Key Holder but in Damier Ebene? The circle in the middle is Red instead of Brown, and so is the lining.

Bagaholicboy

• Kevin says:

congrats on your new acquisition! I am also in an LV buying mood…after watching the sex and the city movie which features the richard prince bag…ooooh…LV delicious!:-P I was thinking of getting the Louis Vuitton Complice Trunks and Bags Keys Holder, since it is not so expensive and I am ‘out of bounds’ for buying other brands as I am unwilling to pay full price this close to sale season:-P