Longchamp Pop Messenger Bag

I know I said I would take a break for the weekend and not do any more posts till Monday. I lied. Introducing the Longchamp Pop Messenger Bag in Natural/Black, which is Longchamp’s attempt to be more hip and current. Measuring 32 cm by 22 cm and featuring a pretty wide base, this cowhide leather bag also features a detachable shoulder strap, magnetic closure on the top and an external zipper pocket on the back.

Not sure if it is available in Singapore yet, but the rude staff at Longchamp Paragon puts me off asking. I may enquire at their counter at Takashimaya Department Store, and it should retail for around SGD850 or so. Also comes in Natural/White and the full line has other items including a clutch, tote bags in 2 sizes and a luggage trolley.

Image: Longchamp

Comments

• effie says:

i would like to buy this leather messenger pop bag but i cant find it anywhere.

• Hazry says:

Thanks bagaholicboy!

Your blog has always been my inspiration! I have sent you those pictures. Sorry if the quality is not so good, coz i took it using my blackberry.

Cheers!

[email protected]

Hi Hazry congrats! Do share an image or two with us here! Drop me an email!

• Hazry says:

Hi bagaholicboy!

Just got myself this Longchamp Pop Messenger Bag, as worn by kate Moss in Spring Summer 2008 Ad campaign. I bought it in Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur. Love it!

Since this bag is an off season item, i got myself a good deal. 😀

• Anonymous says:

Hi! I saw this bag in a February issue magazine and knew I had to get it. I love the versatility of this bag… you can wear it with just about anything! It’s super chic yet low key and it doesn’t scream money, which is rare with nice bags these days. It was totally & 100% worth getting!

• Kevin says:

Oh, I totally agree that the staff at Longchamp, Paragon is very unfriendly. Seems they are snobbish and unwilling to offer furthur assistance if they sense you are not going to buy anything. And that is exactly what I did, when I enquire about the expandable version of the travel bag you posted here before.

So now, they miss out on a ‘big’ customer, namely me:-P hahahah. serve them right.

BTW, happy weekends!