It’s time for another instalment of Bagaholicboy Reminisces and what a month it has been. Besides celebrating the blog’s 5th year with giveaways galore (did you take part in any of them?), there are also loads of new bags to look forward to with the F/W12 season now in full swing.
September 2012 will also be an exciting month as far as the blog (and I) are concerned. I’ll be jetting off to Hong Kong, London and Paris for shows, presentations and the like, so do stay tuned! But before I digress any more, here’s a quick rundown of what you may have missed in the month of August.
01. With the 2nd instalment of the Louis Vuitton + Yayoi Kusama collab to be launched in Singapore on 7 September, check out this post (as well as the accompanying links in it) for info regarding the limited edition Keepall Bandouliere and the Speedy.
02. And speaking of limited editions, Singapore will also be getting a small collection of Kenzo + Van shoes for both men and women. We will also be getting the ‘Grape’ edition, but only for the ladies. Bah.
03. Let’s take a look at the new bags that the girls can check out, including the Tiny Tim Dancer from Anya Hindmarch, the Oversized Del Rey from Mulberry, a Small Bayswater Satchel (also from Mulberry) in a gorgeous new hue.
04. And no, I’m not nearly done yet. For affordable chic, check out the Zatchels Saddle Bag in bright fluoro hues, the Kate Spade + Garance Dore collection, and the Orchard from Burberry Prorsum (also check out suede/leather crossbody from the British house).
There’s also the stunning Alexander McQueen Unicorn Skull Embroidered Satin Box Clutch, the Scottie from Mark Cross, and of course, the evergreen Classic Q Lil Ukita from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
05. One last paragraph, I promise. A very popular post this month, see what the fuss is about over the Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Speedy Bandouliere, and the bright and colourful wallets from the new Coach Legacy Leather collection, and also the matching Coach Legacy Leather Duffle.
06. And now, for the boys we’ve got the Louis Vuitton Nomade Stole Case, the classic Sac Plat, the Jil Sander Leather Newspaper Holder (as well as the Coated Paper Lunch Bag) and the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Poche Documents.
07. There’s also the MW Michael Wong Rimowa collection, the new canvas Mulberry Elkington, as well as the backpacks from The Cambridge Satchel Company + Christopher Shannon collection that will be launched next year. Bookmark now, buy later.
08. Other essentials to check out include the croc print leather clutches from Givenchy, an update on the Loewe Napa iPhone Case, the Large Aqua Gel Clutch from Christopher Kane, and Lanvin’s FNO collection featuring tech cases.
09. Not exactly bags, but desirable nonetheless. Check out the new Montblanc StarWalker Red Gold collection, the Hermès Padlock Perfume Case, the Bicycle Picnic Trunk from Moynat, Chanel’s FNO limited edition twin-sets, and the silver plated umbrellas (featuring animal heads and a skull) from Archer Adams.
10. September is also the month when Calvin Klein Underwear celebrates its 30th anniversary. Take a walk down memory lane with these barely clad hotties.