Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Speedy25 Bandouliere

August 3, 2012

There’s no denying how adorable the new Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Speedy25 Bandouliere is, made cuter by the fact that it’s a tiny size 25, and of course, lush by way of the fact that it’s made up entirely of Monogram Empreinte, one of the finest calf leathers around that’s both strong and supple.

To be launched in Singapore in late September, there’s also another reason why I’m putting this post up so early. To retail for SGD3050 locally, this is to also give you enough time to start saving on those lunches and forgoing frivolous buys for this beauty.

Besides the one shown above in Aurore (or a rich raspberry hue), it will also come in the following colours: Infini (a deep midnight blue), Orient (a burnt orange), Aube (a dark violet) and Terre (a warm chocolate brown).

Compact, luxurious and a whole lot of fun. This could very well end up being your favourite city-weekend-fun bag. What do you think?

Image: Louis Vuitton

Bagaholicboy Most-Read Fall-Winter 2012 Frame And Satchels Louis Vuitton Shoulder And Slings Womens

Comments

• Mei says:

gorgeous! will this be coming out in 30 though? that size would be more suitable for me!

• Miles says:

Yes, it would be coming out in size 30 and 35 but you need to wait til next year.

• Anjum Hameed says:

You’re positive regarding this? I want a 30 as well, and I am willing to wait if I know for sure…

• Mei says:

Same, I’ll be willing to wait for the larger ones to come out!

• Miles says:

It is sure as of the moment but you know with LV, anything can be changed last minute. But I’ve seen the 25 and it is really, really nice!

• Ann says:

Miles. You are right! I went to the store to see it in person and it’s really really nice!

Apparently, this Empreinte Speedy25 is slightly bigger than the usual Speedy25. Thus, am sold. Got it in Terre! Beautiful!

Initially I was concerned about the strap. Apparently there is an extended strap unlike the usual Speedy’s strap! Love it! Total damage? RM7900.

• Nada says:

The deal breaker for me and many others, I’m sure, is the fact that it’s a 25. That will not fit an iPad.

• nh says:

super like!

• nafnaf says:

a cheaper alternative to the Sofia Coppola bag! wow… but i am wanting to buy a Turquoise SC, this one has more toned down rich dark colors… hmm…

• Kim says:

love the colour! would prefer it in a bigger size though…

• pursenality says:

Too bad it only comes in size 25. This bag is as cute as a button though.

• Jasmine says:

This bag is so beautiful! I wanted the 25 damier azur with a strap, but this is just amazing! Time to start saving…

• AnT says:

Hi there! I just saw the video clip of this lovely bag. Just realised that the shoulder strap has been extended for the model just for the video? Or is there just something wrong with my eyes? You have seen it in person right? Is the shoulder strap as long as the one held by the model for this bag?

• AnT says:

Is it still SGD3050? I heard that there’s a price increase early this month?

• LILI AHMAD says:

I just bought this today, and yes… the price increased to SGD3550! Since it’s super gorgeous, I definitely could not resist it. One look and I automatically handed over my whole wallet to the salesperson. Good buy though!